What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke Rumor

Since 73

First Grade
1. Locke
2. Gordon
3. Fergo/Wright
4. Ayshford/Pom
5. Ryan
6. Carney
7. Robson

No room for Feki if Fergo and Locke come.
The kids tries hard, but wouldn't make it.

Could be an interesting NSW Cup backline though!
1. Gardner
2. Stapleton
3. Wright
4. Pom
5. Feki
6. Penani
7. John Morris?

From player of the year to the wing.
For the fullback from side that missed the top 8.

I wanna see more funny 2014 lineups.

Where did the notion come from that Lootelly is a right centre only?
He plays either side, did so in the reggies.

Madsharkie

First Grade
He's a good player too BBB. If his knee is ok I wouldn't be surprised or upset to have him in the starting lineup.

shaggs

Coach
Only played in the right in nrl.

He isn't better than the centres we had this season.

newman

First Grade
How come everyone believes Juan Bona when he says we are looking at Locke at half?

I doubt it very much. We are looking at Locke, sure, but for somewhere in the backline.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I don't necessarily believe him Newms, just running with the flow of the thread. Do you know where in the backline? If it's not centre, then do we really need him (unless flash is happy to shift to centre)?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Only played in the right in nrl.

He isn't better than the centres we had this season.
Well I completely disagree with that. He hit the height of his potential this year in the last 12 months. Was great in defense & in the air. He scored good trys & most of all broke the first tackle every time.
I would actually suggest the opposite right at this moment.
IF he gets back to that fitness, he is our best centre with Jono 2nd. & that includes Gordon at centre.
It would be unbelievable to see Fergo outside Loots.

I too am a Loots fan, I'm really hoping he gets to fulfil his potential.
Whilst this talk of Locke is a little exciting, I think of more importance is looking after our own backyard and keeping 'Sorry' away from young Michael. He's tried hard in the past and is trying again.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I think I'd prefer fergo in a bit closer too. Need the ball in his hands as much as possible. That's if/when we get him.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think I'd prefer fergo in a bit closer too. Need the ball in his hands as much as possible. That's if/when we get him.
WE will get Fergo. His job will be to catch crossfield bombs & add an extra .5 of a try per match. Currently we are the onkly side in the top 8 who cant score off corner bombs.
They can rotate dependign on field position anyway. When its tight, Loots can do his shimmy shimmy & put fergo away down the line anyway.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
WE will get Fergo. His job will be to catch crossfield bombs & add an extra .5 of a try per match. Currently we are the onkly side in the top 8 who cant score off corner bombs.
They can rotate dependign on field position anyway. When its tight, Loots can do his shimmy shimmy & put fergo away down the line anyway.

f**k I hope you're right.

bluefox1968

Juniors
1. Gordon
2. Locke (L)
3. Ferguson (R)
4. Leutele (L)
5. Ryan (R)
6. Carney
7. Robson

Ryan is the David Williams type of winger who feeds well off a good centre. Not sure how Locke would go on the left - haven't seen him play enough...

Stalefish

Juniors
lockes useless if not at fullback or 5/8. face it ur big signing nxt year is chris lawrence ahaha u guys live in a fantasy world and cb4 jst clears th bins in flannos office. u guys crack me up

Surely

Post Whore
Fmd why move Gordon from fb, that's his spot.

I'm on the Locke to 6 Robbo to 9 bandwagon.

Robbo is huge defensively can pass and kick, that's the modern day hooker.

The 6 job is to bust the line with speed and footwork and back up forwards on the fringe.