What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kewell out

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What a surprise. :roll:

The guy is a cawksucker. We don't need him - he isn't even our best player anymore.

f**k him off!

Craig

Juniors
Or when Australia come up against a decent side in a friendly played in London he will show up :roll:

Stevo_G

Juniors
f**king typical kewellalways f**kn injured wasn't it bout 6 months ago when his manager says he won't be able to fly more than 2 hours without his ankle going bad then he goes to the usa with liverpool
:x :x :x

lockyno1

Post Whore
I will take a neutral view of this.

Kewell is essential to Liverpool's chances of getting into the Champoins League next year, so to have him miss 1-2 major matches could be devastating for them. I think most people would not mind him saying someting along the lines of

"Look I'm availiable for important qualifiers and internations, but otherwise my club committments are important at this point in time".

At least taht way he doesn't use every injury in the medical dictionary before he retires. I respect him as a player, but he has to grow up over his "no-shows". Harry, just do us all a favour and tell us the TRUTH. That is all we ask! :clap:

Lynchie

Juniors
Aloisi should definately get a decent amount of game time as he more than deserves it.
If Kewell does not turn up I have lost pretty much all respect I had for him. He does this nearly every time and its just ridiculous. Its such a shame to see a wonderful player like Harry dissapoint his country on so many occasions.

thescrum.co.uk

Juniors
you guys are all right about Aloisi, he deserves his chance, and he has been banging them in over in Spain. but he is also now been ruled out for the first game.

I think Farina is just resting them both for the second game.

Though one thing i find weird is why is Milicic in the team yet the top goal scorer at the moment in Scotland cannot make the side?

And do we really need to bring in defenders from the English second div?

SP

Bench
Kewell will be playing tomorrow night

he was named in the squad. Aloisi must still be injured.

also this is from an article about Kewell being named from The World Game

The full side is: Schwarzer, Muscat, Popovic, Vidmar, Neill, Colosimo, Wilkshire, Skoko, Emerson, Kewell, Milicic

I thought Emerson was or is a Brazillian player

OVP

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
The isn't even our best player anymore.

Whilst i dont disagree with you in the slightest, i'd very much be interested in your opinion as to who our best player actually is these days.

Care to share hybrid ? :)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
He played tonight for a half. Was clearly too classy for the opposition, no real need to bring him back here.

Funny how people don't apologise for some of the things they have said about the bloke in this forum :roll:

There was no need for him to play and he did, scored a goal and was a mile ahead of the oposition - we won, we had it won before this game and not to mention he also is about to head into a stretch with his Club for a very important few weeks which he really does need to be fully fit (something numerous people who have seen him have said otherwise)

I just think people should lay off him abit, because its a joke that we treat him like Sh!t yet when he plays for us he gets respect or the silence treatment because those same people know they have egg on their faces!

Latest posts