What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Big Bash Twenty20 Final - NSW v Victorians

Winner?

• NSW

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Victorians

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Tie/No Result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

First Grade

brand.gif

:lol:

eddiesmith

Juniors
Oh well, well done to NSW, the better team won on the day, Victoria lacked that power hitter down the order, made the difference in the end

Atleast McCullum had no impact :lol:

IanG

Coach
This game was just what I wanted to see. A real cliff hanger that changed through out. Looked like for a while there that the Blues would struggle but then hit a few sixes and got right into the game and in the last 3-4 overs looked like it could go either way and to top it all off the winning run off the last ball of the match had to be confirmed by the 3rd Umpire.

In a scenareo like that I'd be saying it's what sporting movie script would eb like but it would have been had the Blues been 9 wickets down. A thriller nontheless.

MSIH

Bench
Great win. Rohrer was superb.

Merv's a muppet.

Border- "NSW are in the ascendancy"
Merv - "I don't know about that AB, but they're on top"

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
God some of the comments on that site is unbelievable thinking one wide cost them, *shakes head at Victorians*

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Great win NSW, suck sh*t Victorians, now we have to hope that all the indian teams with NSW players go sh*t in the IPL.... Seriously this team would be odds on to win it

Warner
Hughes
Jacques
Katich
M Clarke
Rohrer
Haddin
Lee
Brackin
S Clark
Bollinger

caylo

Bench
Great win NSW, suck sh*t Victorians, now we have to hope that all the indian teams with NSW players go sh*t in the IPL.... Seriously this team would be odds on to win it

Warner
Hughes
Jacques
Katich
M Clarke
Rohrer
Haddin
Lee
Brackin
S Clark
Bollinger

Lee, Clark, Clarke, Haddin and Jaques have not played and thus do not qualify (im not 100% on Jaques thou). Team would be:

Warner
Hughes
McCullan (qualifies)
Katich
Henriques
Rohrer
D. Smith
S. Smith
Bracken
Cameron
Bollinger

IanG

Coach
I heard hardly any of the commentary there tonight. They had the TV down rather low and then the band started.

emil1989

Juniors
one of the best cricket games ive ever been to..absolutely amazing!!
pretty good crowd..good batting!! and i had pretty good seats right next to the nsw bench
was hoping for a tie though to get a bit extra but i certainly enjoyed it!

was worth it since i paid $5 bucks for a ticket haha

IanG

Coach
one of the best cricket games ive ever been to..absolutely amazing!!
pretty good crowd..good batting!! and i had pretty good seats right next to the nsw bench
was hoping for a tie though to get a bit extra but i certainly enjoyed it!

was worth it since i paid $5 bucks for a ticket haha

Yeah so we could see a bowl out

eddiesmith

Juniors
International T20 eliminated the bowl off for a 1 over eliminator, not sure if the Big Bash would be the same

Been an interesting choice for the 2 sides, before the game you would have expected Crossy and McCullum but NSW might have chosen Rohrer and Vics Quiney after their efforts

BTW just on the qualification, Matthew Wade was in the Victorian squad for India despite never playing for us beforehand, but he was in the Victorian squad during the tournament as are those internationals so all should be eligible, it only means you cant sign someone afterwards and use them unless you lost a player to another franchise

Latest posts