What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

Bazal

Post Whore
Two Aussie all rounders are going nuts for QLD...Watson and Hopes both reached fifty at about 200 or more...

Bazal

Post Whore
Me too tbh..Watson wins it with a magic six, finishes on 69 not out off 32, with 7 sixes

skeepe

Immortal
f**k me. I laughed at his hopelessness under the high ball before, but credit where it's due. That was one hell of an innings.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Locky will have probably stayed up after his bedtime watching Sunshine tear Tassie apart, thinking very naughty thought's :?

WA 4/160 (Marsh 67, Ronchi 52) def NSW 7/159 by 6 wickets
VIC 9/142 (Hussey 50, Tait 3/28) def SA 137 (D.Harris 48, Christian 40) by 5 runs
QLD 1/177 (Watson 69*, Hopes 60) def TAS 8/174 by 9 wickets

WA host VIC in the T20 final on Sunday @ 6:30pm AEDT

good win by the Vics after being 4/26 in the 5th over afte Tait went on a rampage...Hussey did the salvage job with his 3rd strait 50

WA and VIC both finished on 4 wins 1 loss but WA were 0.002 ahead on NRR

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Geeeeeeez, Steve Smith another 3 wickets to back up his 4 wickets MOM performance last week.

18 year old batsman/leggie is a very exciting prospect.

Ronchi was going off, belting Coyte all over the park, on came Smith and had only 2 runs hit of his first over

I've never seen this kid play but I'm very keen to get a look at his action.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bet the WACA curator will be :fist: having the T20 final on it three days before the test.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
Geeeeeeez, Steve Smith another 3 wickets to back up his 4 wickets MOM performance last week.

18 year old batsman/leggie is a very exciting prospect.

Ronchi was going off, belting Coyte all over the park, on came Smith and had only 2 runs hit of his first over

I've never seen this kid play but I'm very keen to get a look at his action.
WTF was Coyte doing there??? he is crap :?

Bazal

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
WTF was Coyte doing there??? he is crap :?

Dicking with the lineup again. FFS have we been unchanged two weeks in a row yet this season?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Dicking with the lineup again. FFS have we been unchanged two weeks in a row yet this season?
Not sure but FFS how does Coyte get a run, It was a must win game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Aiden Blizzard just hit one of the biggest sixes you'll probably ever see.....absolutely huge, into the practice nets on the full :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Five sixes in two overs.

Victoria shall be victorious.

D

Deleted member 10972

NSW should definitely be sticking with:

Cowan
Hughes
Haddin
Thornely
Katich
Smith/O'Brien
Lambert/Henriques
Nicholson
Hauritz
Cameron
Bollinger

...during their limited overs competition.

Timmah

Staff member
There were many massive sixes tbh... 11 all up IIRC.