What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran-The Anti Sowardfarah

Gets Absolutely Smashed, When Kicking the Ball away and gets back up immediately and is ready to play on, unlike the blue ribbon kitty Cats Tabby Soward and Burmese Farah.........well done Champion

Borat.

Juniors
Gets Absolutely Smashed, When Kicking the Ball away and gets back up immediately and is ready to play on, unlike the blue ribbon kitty Cats Tabby Soward and Burmese Farah.........well done Champion

wow -Insightful stuff- Thanx for sharing...

Now It's my turn-

Chris Lawrence- Hits people hard and fair unlike Matai the Catai- a cheap shot merchant of the highest order, hits em high and late, blind sides them and runs and hide- The spirit of Hoppa lives on

Dutchy

Immortal
Why does this to us? We know Kieran is a hard merkin. Post this in the game thread, or Manly forum, where it will actually be discussed rather than just a thread which will be you being flamed non stop for being a dribber.

Why does this to us? We know Kieran is a hard merkin. Post this in the game thread, or Manly forum, where it will actually be discussed rather than just a thread which will be you being flamed non stop for being a dribber.

A little Bit of Sunday Fishing Goes Down Well........and if people flaming me, worried me.....well jeez i would deadset give it up

DeeJ

Bench
I've always thought he was a hard little merkin ever since his debut. I can still remember some of the hits he put on in defence against much bigger players.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Any fan of a team containing a wanker like Matai who bags players from other teams either has a strong sense of irony or is as big a dickhead as Matai himself.

mightybears

Bench
yeah hillbilly, that makes him a north sydney junior, and well as kauri-blood!-returning to a jersey of red n black hopefully in the next few years!

Latest posts