What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley head hunters

PJ Marshal

Coach
Only a person of your intelligence could not understand the point of it PJ, well done...

its like making a banner after your team loses a grand final but saying you won the second half

my intelligence is far superior than yours mate at everything except banner making which will take you far in life

Sleep

Juniors
They let plenty of things slide last night. High shots from Kimmorley were just one of them. How many times did the kickers get hammered after getting rid of the ball? Had it been a regular match it would of been a penalty 9 times out of 10.

:lol: @ Creagh running away. You must of missed Ennis running from Crocker.

Loudstrat

Coach
Noddy had a blinder last night. And his tackle on the turncoat was magic.

But yeah, bag him for high shots, on a night where just about everyone did something illegal in a tackle.

BTW Skeepe - at least Timmah HAS a state :lol:

lifesgood

Juniors
You QLDers are unbelievable. Very sore losers. You want to dissect that game and I am sure you could find a thousand things to suspend blokes for. What about Price kneeing White in the head, hence starting the fight. What about at the end when Hodges was 3rd into a completed tackle. What about Crockers umpteen grapples. The game was played hard and NSW dominated and won.

Maybe there is a formula there. Get down and dirty and QLD can't handle it. We try and play pretty too often, but last night we played tough. I wish TLL was on there at the end when the fights broke out. He would have put some curry up those toads.

if u use the two things on your head called eyes.. both of them i mean!! Price did not knee him it was f**king not intentional if he did. you soft c**k

i dont udnerstand how people keep calling qlders sore losers when they won the series and the 3 before this one and we had possibly 3 of our best players out

NSW deserved to win, but Kimmorley deserved to have been penalised once or twice for those tackles, and im not saying it cos im a qlder, i love kimmorley

Even in the ruck the refs were abismal letting alot go but then penalising the same stuff that they were letting off noce or twice it was terrible

Gaba

First Grade
Yeah but Kimmorley is a dogs player gaba and we all know how you feel about the dogs you clueless fool. I know Kimmorley wouldnt be a girl and run away like Ben Creagh did
Notice you ignored ennis when he ran from crocker

Hanscholo

Bench
QLD set the stage for the evening with the talk during the week and the thurston tackle on Barrett. Personally I was very impressed that Kimmorley had a red hot go.