What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kimmorley seen in port macquarie

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
Actually, I was born and bread in Newcastle.
See if you can pull-apart that excuse.

I don't care where you were bread Sticks. A crusty old Sharks fan like you should never say die. I really didn't think you'd crumble in this way.

Come on, buck up. We'll soon be raisin toasts to you!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Noddys japanese cousin, suntory kimmorley spotted in Surfers.
Funnily enough, in front of a bakery.

Had a Rye smile on his face.

Inferno

Coach
Poor form Reefy I'v already used that one.

I think if Raper goes for Sticky, it will be replacing a seedy guy for one who goes against the grain, whose to say if it will work or not.

Since 73

First Grade
Frenzy.:

I don't care where you were bread Sticks. A crusty old Sharks fan like you should never say die. I really didn't think you'd crumble in this way.

Come on, buck up. We'll soon be raisin toasts to you

Must admit I haven't been feeling tip-top today.

cheese

Bench
You blokes seen noddys sister, Helga? ...wouldnt mind plantin' a seed if you know what i mean *nudge wink*

Quigs

Immortal
cheese said:
You blokes seen noddys sister, Helga? ...wouldnt mind plantin' a seed if you know what i mean *nudge wink*

Your not talkin' crumpet here are you cheese.....

I am a bit partial to danish, but me old man always told me about the vanilla slice.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
French Vanilla slice is where its out Quigs ;-)

Ahhh yes - became the vogue after the great depression....

word of advice.... never speak with your mouth full.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
My ol' granma would turnover in her grave if she heard you speaking like that Quigs.
Although she was a trifle deaf - especially when I tried to sponge a tenner off her.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
My ol' granma would turnover in her grave if she heard you speaking like that Quigs.
Although she was a trifle deaf - especially when I tried to sponge a tenner off her.

Oh yeah good one S73, I suppose you were into poppy for cash as well huh?

As for the danish, well they generally have fantastic baps. Not many of them to be had out here though. I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Latest posts