What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kinda O.T. it’s Nacho Times.

sladden road

Juniors
f**k, big match tomoz for Nacho.

As much as I don’t want this game to affect the sharks season, it may well do.

There is more riding on this than just the origin win.
Cmon Nico Lefger, go full Joker on their two headed asses and blow them up.

up the blues.

Just give him so go forward.

I think the two headed red necks will miss Tino & Flegler a heap. We can dominate the ruck if Madge gives the pigs angry pills.

Munster would’ve been the danger then doing something off the cuff.

Just have to watch Dearden and DCE with the show and go.

I smell a Blues win.

Load up!!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Dunno why he didn’t attack. I could have done what he did. Watch his head drop now

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah, he was poor.

those f**king kicks…. Kick long fella…long long long ..or high high high..just not in between.

Chimp

Bench
Yeah, he was poor.

those f**king kicks…. Kick long fella…long long long ..or high high high..just not in between.
His kicking game was Chad-esq unfortunately.

That being said, when you’re down to 12 against the elite of the elite, you can expect a spanking. It’s not like going down to 12 against the Tigers or Titans, when you can still be good enough to win, you’re down to 12 against the best of the best - to even be in with a shout of competing, it needs all 12 on the field plus the interchanges to play out of their skin, and the truth is, very few NSW players covered themselves in glory - it’s not fair to lump it on Nicho, there were a number of players who were ineffective, and the coach took way too long to react to the unfolding situation - by the time they moved S Crichton over to the right, the damage was done.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Nicho was like a deer in the headlights, even in the sheds before the game, in the tunnel walking out to the field and going into the early minutes.

There be questions on his temperament now unfortunately.

Chimp

Bench
Nicho was like a deer in the headlights, even in the sheds before the game, in the tunnel walking out to the field and going into the early minutes.

There be questions on his temperament now unfortunately.
Have to agree - looks like he suffers from imposters syndrome.
I think part of the issue is he’s just a bit too nice. The most elite of athletes have to have a bit of a ruthless hard edge, I think Nicho misses this.
That’s the bit that gives them that air of arrogance that means they’re not over awed by any occasion, as they know ‘they’re the boss’ and that they not only belong on that stage, but own it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
He looked rattled as they did the walk to the hotel to the ground out Homebush.
Channel 9 had the infindent wisdom to have the reporter with drawn on eyebrows like Uncle Leo from Seinfeld walk with the team and ask questions to the degree of the odds of Nico choking….
As said, he was up against it

bluefox68

Staff member
As much as I hate to admit it, Nicho didn’t rise to the level required…

I wonder if next season begins with Tricky at 7 and Nicho at 6…