What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KISS for the GF??? (2023 GF entertainment discussion)

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I watched it for 2 mins and I was embarrassed for some family members of mine that are kiss fans (of which I was one 40 years ago) . It was horrible. Miming is fake and should never be tolerated. The fake crowd noise was also terrible.
But then again musical ability has never been on their list of important qualities, which session musicians hired to play on albums and live albums basically having no live music on them

sportsnut

Juniors
Weird that the Mexicans are carrying on about how much better their pre match entertainment was.

Strangely no mention of the game itself. I’m guessing because it was shit.

KISS absolutely nailed it, and it was cool idea to have all the kids run on dressed up.

The game was great too. Literally went down to the final minute.

But not as great as the heroics of Nathan Cleary and the mighty Penrith Panthers on Sunday night who looked gone. We will never witness greatness like this again.

Overall commiserations to Brisbane sporting fans. Two absolutely gut-wrenching final minute grand final losses in two days. What do they say, you got to lose a few before you can win one. Best of luck next year!

Iamback

Coach
Not sold out. There were about a dozen bays available last week. Eight now.

They released new Bays, So they come get paid $millions to mime in a different city then is that concert.

Great for the band, glad NRL didn't go down that stupid stupid path

Canard

Immortal
Somehow this discussion about NRL grand final entertainment has been hijacked into just another afl thread mate. Started with AFL reds massive whinge and got worse from there. I haven’t seen any footage of the aged pensioners performance yesterday so I’m oblivious to it all.
The thread has KISS in the title? This thread is very much on topic.

Pneuma

First Grade
The thread has KISS in the title? This thread is very much on topic.
In relation to them appearing at our grand final. They didn’t. The thread really needed to be renamed to focus on speculating who would appears at ours. I take your point but this really did deteriorate into another whinge topic.

Dodgy

Juniors
The NRL hasn't hired The Killers yet, so that's who they should use next. 30mins pre-game will get the whole stadium amped up.

Iamback

Coach
The NRL hasn't hired The Killers yet, so that's who they should use next. 30mins pre-game will get the whole stadium amped up.

Again though this is festival season in Europe and US, very few are available. Those who are free won't just come down for a 30 mins set.

The good thing was this year it was done working with TEG Dainty. You can hopefully get them involved to move a tour forward

Latest posts