What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kite back to Canberra-Strongly rumored on 10 News!!!!!

Edwahu

Bench
Kite should announce he is coming back to Canberra in the next couple of days. Brown was having a cry about it and laying into our club at the press conference today.

thickos

First Grade
We made Nathan Brown upset? Geez, my heart bleeds, it really does... does he realise where Kite came from in the first place??? :roll:

They have enough forward strength as is... so i dont think he should be too worried...

azza

Juniors
I just hope we aren't offering too much for Kite, I mean... sooner or later Weyman is going to need an upgrade as is Carney and some of our other juniors, I don't want to lose too many of them to the roarters.

azza

Juniors
EDIT: Apparently we offerred him $300 000. I really think that is a waste of money to be honest. Too much.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Keep in mind Davico and Wiki (if he stays), will have one or two years left max. We need to rebuild for the future, with Weyman coming through as well, hopefully we don't lose any strength in the forwards when those two depart. Joel may want to stay, but as management has said previously, they're not gunna risk missing out on Joel and possible other signings as well. There may not be any money left to sign him with :evil:

Edwahu

Bench
We dont have the best pack in the comp so I dont have a problem with us signing more good forwards like Kite.

hrundi99

First Grade
From the Telegraph...

NSW Origin bench forward Kite is expected to announce he is returning to Canberra while Riddell is strongly tipped to join Parramatta.

"Three years ago Canberra wouldn't give Brent Kite $8000. We paid him $20,000 and now they had the hide to offer him $300,000," Brown said.

"It's not fair. Brent Kite is shattered that he'll more than likely have to leave."

Shattered? I doubt it. He can always stay at the Dragons for less money. :roll:

SOULS 04

Juniors
hehehe yeh shattered hahahaha
suuure browny

i know id be shattered if i was offered $300 000 to play footy

Poida_Raider

Bench
haha browny, what a knob.

hahaha he's really got to be shattered if he's gunna get 300k p.a, but i dont really think it'd be that much. surely.
yeah you're right hrundi, if he wanted to stay there so desperately he'd stay for less money, but obviously they cant offer him enough, so he's possibly coming back.

brown, you idiot.

Yeah after reading the comments in that context, I'd highly doubt if 300k was the right amount, I bet Browny exaggerated it a lot to get his point across.

What a knob.

thickos

First Grade
We are talking about Nathan Brown here... smarts aren't at the top of his priorities list. :lol:

And yes, I'm sure Kite would be shattered in a 15-fold increase in pay.... hell I would be marching in the streets in protest if they did that to me!

*cue government to consider multiplying my pay by 15*

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol 300k to move home and play for a club looking good for the future
yea, id be shattered too :roll: :lol:

Latest posts