What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kite back to Canberra-Strongly rumored on 10 News!!!!!

GreenGuy

Maybe there's something we don't know about Wiki. The only reason i can see for them to talk to forwards is if Wiki s certain to leave. I hope thats not the case.

Dragons_#1

Bench
fellas
kite will not leave the dragons he is having more talks with them today and carrying onto next week, which is pretty promising for the dragons.
there still is a chance tho its bout 50/50 i rekon

Dragons_#1

Bench
lol home sick hahahah u would take him back coz u dont have anyother good up and coming forwards that are as good as kite is at his age.
mate i think he wil stay at the dragons. thats where he belongs and he has found a new home.

azza

Juniors
Dragons_#1 said:
lol home sick hahahah u would take him back coz u dont have anyother good up and coming forwards that are as good as kite is at his age.
mate i think he wil stay at the dragons. thats where he belongs and he has found a new home.

Yes, we do. In fact I rate Michael Weyman higher, and so did the Roosters.

Michael Weymanwill be a future star. rothery, miller, kahler all look promising and the reason we dropped him was because of an injury.

oh and for the dragons thank god for Illawarra

greeneyed

First Grade
They said on the continuous call this afternoon that the deal is basically done for Kite to return to Canberra. And that we had put in the offer on Thurston, as we all know..... But then they said something about a player returning from the UK to us??????

Anonymous

Juniors
The continuous call team is right less often than we are.

I'll believe it when there's a press release from HQ.

thickos

First Grade
StGeorge said:
Weyman is the best young prop in the league
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt know it was that funny! 8) But it is true, he is one of the real up-and-comers. Aussie Schoolboy prop, has already had a taste of first grade and semi-final football. If he stays fit, he will be a star. And he has said that he wants to be a 'career Raider' and a club captain one day. good stuff :clap:

Latest posts