What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Team

Auckland4ever

Juniors
To the best of my knowledge theres nobody else available apart from Webb that plays fullback week in, week out. And he's generally safe at the back, which is the most important thing. For those reasons alone he'd be about the first I'd pick when choosing a NZ side ATM.

Phillips

Referee
Murphdogg1 said:
Fair enough

So what makes you think Latu is a test hooker. I mean Warrior fans have been labelling him promising for 3 years, hes never trully delivered. Hes got some potential but personally he doesnt stand out head and shoulders above Hohaia. What about Faiumu as an option?

pretty hard to deliver when you get about 3 minutes of game time...

Scott

Bench
nospam49, your credibility is shot. When you suggest Tony on the wing and Wiki on the bench then it is clear you have no idea.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Auckland4ever said:
To the best of my knowledge theres nobody else available apart from Webb that plays fullback week in, week out. And he's generally safe at the back, which is the most important thing. For those reasons alone he'd be about the first I'd pick when choosing a NZ side ATM.

Motu Tony??

You know thats why they should convince Karmichael Hunt to playfor NZL, he's more Kiwi than Webb and he's miles behind, Bowen, Slater, Wesser, Schifcoske for QLD. And for Australia, Minichello, Hodgson, McKinnon, Bowen, Slater, Stewart, Hornby, heck even Lockyer can move back to fullback.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
LF, Leuluai is unavailable through injury.

My team from the 21 man squad

1. Webb
2. Vatuvei
3. Whatuira
4. Vagana
5. Webster
6. Tony
7. Jones
8. Wiki
9. Hohaia
10. Asotasi
11. Pritchard
12. Puletua
13. Koopu

14. Paleaaesina
15. Solomona
16. Cayless
17. Faiumu

Not in: Kidwell, Toopi, Rauhihi, Anderson (unlucky)

Anderson/Solomona/Faiumu is a toss-up

That team has a 6 playing 6, and the two best centres.

We don't need Rauhihi, he's 32 with no future and past his best. Asotasi is our best available prop by miles, and Feka is a REAL impact man off the bench. I don't really rate Kidwell but that's just a matter of opinion I guess. Also no Toopi, of course.

ozboy

Juniors
I think the team is rubbish, and one of the worst I've seen for quite some time for the Kiwi's.

Their best chance past at the 2000 World Cup when they had quite a number of really good players in their prime playing for them.

SBW and Benji Marshall are quality young players, but both injury prone and that is not a good sign for the future, and the lack of any other real great youngsters worries me.

Australia by 50 I reckon.

Scorpio30

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
LF, Leuluai is unavailable through injury.

My team from the 21 man squad

1. Webb
2. Vatuvei
3. Whatuira
4. Vagana
5. Webster
6. Tony
7. Jones
8. Wiki
9. Hohaia
10. Asotasi
11. Pritchard
12. Puletua
13. Koopu

14. Paleaaesina
15. Solomona
16. Cayless
17. Faiumu

Not in: Kidwell, Toopi, Rauhihi, Anderson (unlucky)

Anderson/Solomona/Faiumu is a toss-up

That team has a 6 playing 6, and the two best centres.

We don't need Rauhihi, he's 32 with no future and past his best. Asotasi is our best available prop by miles, and Feka is a REAL impact man off the bench. I don't really rate Kidwell but that's just a matter of opinion I guess. Also no Toopi, of course.

Agree on all of the above.....Except Asotasi. Watching him towards the end of the season, he was poo.

nospam49™ said:
Yeah, dont wrroy about what I have to say. I just dissagree with everything New Zealand does, even when its goo........hang on.

They were a complete failure in the NRL and at test level theyr have been terrible for the last few years.

What am I supposed to be praising about the New Zealand game?

You problem over there is you have to many Yes men and not enough people that ask questions!

what the f**k since when was the kiwis team in the nrl.

nospam49™ said:
This would have been the side I picked for the first Test:

5. Motu Tony
6. Thomas Leuluai
9. Tevita Latu

haha tony at wing (i know he plays wing but is way too small and slow against tahu and king)

leulaui is injured
and latu how many games did he play this year as fourth rated hooker behind fien, hohaia and betham

nospam49™ said:

The player I REALLY want out of the side is Brent Webb. I think Karmichael Hunt will eventually play for NZ when he realises he is only about the 8th best fullback avalible to QLD.

Mate the reason he will make it is that mongaloid f**k Bennett's probably signed him up for about 20k a year for the next 10 years by wanking him off promising him the #1 for life once he turns 19.