What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiwi's no chance

HAL

Juniors
No halves means no chance it going to be embarrsing to watch.
I hope the aussies go easy on them

Skinner

Coach
HAL said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..that is the lamest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

FMD son, I'm sure you can do better than that :D

Your effort in International is no better...I'm embarrsed for you

MKEB...

Staff member
HAL said:

There always has to be one doesn't there.

We might get beat, but it won't be a belting sunshine.

HAL

Juniors
mixmasterreece:yes you have had halves one of the greats actually STACEY JONES,but we seen what happened to nz these year when you have great forwards and half decent backs no creativity at all it was painfull to watch.
Hopefully whoever gets selected in halves (hopefully not jeremy smith) they grab it by the bowls and take charge.
I would recommended at half:Thomas lealuwi
five eight:rangi chase

By the way not trolling just have concern nz and international rugby league(Simon Mannering one of my favourite players)

cheers

HAL said:
mixmasterreece:yes you have had halves one of the greats actually STACEY JONES,but we seen what happened to nz these year when you have great forwards and half decent backs no creativity at all it was painfull to watch.
Hopefully whoever gets selected in halves (hopefully not jeremy smith) they grab it by the bowls and take charge.
I would recommended at half:Thomas lealuwi
five eight:rangi chase

By the way not trolling just have concern nz and international rugby league(Simon Mannering one of my favourite players)

cheers

Its no good having a good halfback like jones when you 6 and 9 are crap - which has been the case for years.

To be honest i think alot of people wanted to see chase at 6, but its not to be this game. While smith isnt flash, he's an honest toiler, and hopefully will add stability to cover robert's 'hit and miss' approach.

And for the record, Thomas L is not the answer.

blain

Juniors
i saw the wigin game in the weekend, thomas had a few shockers in defence but made it up running and breaking the line. all he does is pass it to barrett who kicks or throws a cut out pass. he could be a goog hooker though, he found alot of space. chase maybe next year. roberts has a big boot which will be needed to put the ball up for the boys to smoke stewart. with the team we have, if we get on a role look out. we arent lacking in size

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Isn't it slightly rich that some of you(eg Skinner) are ripping into him for saying that we have no chance when you are saying the exactly same thing?

Skinner

Coach
Fast Eddie said:
Isn't it slightly rich that some of you(eg Skinner) are ripping into him for saying that we have no chance when you are saying the exactly same thing?

The difference is, dick-head, I'm not trolling.......I f**kin live here.

Hal - you're not the thickest :crazy:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Ahhh yes it is much better that someone who supports the Kiwis rates us no chance compared to some Aussie talking up how is team is going to smash us. A lot better.

You should go live in the f**ken West Tigers forum or something.

Skinner

Coach
Fast Eddie said:
Ahhh yes it is much better that someone who supports the Kiwis rates us no chance compared to some Aussie talking up how is team is going to smash us. A lot better.

You should go live in the f**ken West Tigers forum or something.

*sniff* you have hurt my feelings now :(

Fast Eddie said:

Jesus eddie, i know your hearts in the right place ,but sometimes you come across as a hysterical cry baby.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Of course. Because you are one of the people being 'rich'. So of course you are going to feel that way.

Fast Eddie said:
Of course. Because you are one of the people being 'rich'. So of course you are going to feel that way.

Mate there is a difference between expressing your opinion, like myself, skinner and others have, and starting threads just to bait people. Which this clown has done in 2 forums so far.

Would you rather this forum was just a bunch of cheerleaders all giving ourselves high fives over how much the kiwis were going to win by next week?

I support the kiwis no matter what, but I only back them to win when I think they will, and in this case I don't think they will.

Feel free to come back in next week and verbally tug yourself off if we win, I'll be the first to congratulate you for having faith.

Martli

Coach
Fast Eddie said:

Mixmaster's right dude. I think your love for the kiwis is hindering your ability to come to an objectional conclusion. Fair weather fans are the last thing you'll find on this forum, we're just obviously a bit less optimistic than yourself.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Oh no I don't have a problem with critscising the Kiwis to an extent, I don't agree with some of the selections myself. But if you are going to bag them out then I hardly think you can come in here and get into some guy who is just saying pretty similar things. Sure, I know he is trying to 'bait' people but I would thought you wouldn't even dignify this guy with a response.

Meh, I guess I just don't like seeing 'kiwis' going on about how Australia is going to run over the top off us and smash us. Might turn out to be the case.....guess I can look forward to a few "I told you so" posts.

That and Skinner just pisses me off:lol: