What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v England Match Thread

lockyno1

Post Whore
Agreed, but any English coach would also be better. McNamara is the guy who took Bradford Bulls from 5 consecutive Grand Finals to 13th position in 4 years. Briscoe is quite fast on the wing, but he's playing outside a guy who is completely unable to pass the ball. Goulding wouldn't be in the team if it wasn't for the injury to Hall, he shouldn't even be on the tour really.

Surely you should go after a proven coach. Now who that is is the question. Nathan Brown would be better than this dud for crying out loud. I would be going after Ricky Stuart and see if he bites, or even Steve Folkes. Both know how to win Grand Finals and are free from club duties. I am always a believer that a National coach should not be a club coach.

Much better from the Poms

Evil Homer

Staff member
Surely you should go after a proven coach. Now who that is is the question. Nathan Brown would be better than this dud for crying out loud. I would be going after Ricky Stuart and see if he bites, or even Steve Folkes. Both know how to win Grand Finals and are free from club duties. I am always a believer that a National coach should not be a club coach.

Much better from the Poms
McNamara is not a club coach, he got sacked from his club side a couple of months after being appointed England coach.

Gmac

Juniors
I'm going to give the england forwards a rap .. Thought theyve been alright tonight. Class players..

But whats doing with englands attack.:crazy: Ive seen a sharks V Dragons game with more attacking footy. There is no organisation, no one seems to have any idea whats going on. No set plays no bodies in motion off the ball nothing..

Typical as i type this they just score two tries with some nice attacking footy on the second one :lol:

Latest posts