What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Gt Britain: Spoilers and match talk

salivor

First Grade
But you just said you want them to be competitive, do you even know what competitive means? Really, quit while your behind.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
But you just said you want them to be competitive, do you even know what competitive means? Really, quit while your behind.

Yes I want them to be competitive and they were tonight FFS! Does not mean I am hoping they will score as I HATE them to death!

salivor

First Grade
You want them to be competitive yet you don't want them to score a try all series. I'm not surprised you can't see that something is wrong with that.

salivor

First Grade
BTW I hope Australia dominate the hell out of this series, I just hope they don't score another point.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
You want them to be competitive yet you don't want them to score a try all series. I'm not surprised you can't see that something is wrong with that.

Getting them to lose by 20 or so is being competitive!

Lowey3

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Yes I want them to be competitive and they were tonight FFS! Does not mean I am hoping they will score as I HATE them to death!

I personally hate you aswell you cu*t!

Jeez i never knew how poor Australian referees are these days, absolute discrase some of them decisions.

Morleys tackle on Wiki was an absolute beauty!! around the shoulder.

Hope Morley goes out and gives to the soft c**k Aussie pack next week.

Lowey3

Juniors
DownUnder said:
He could still be picked up for striking too.

I'd personally give him a massive match bonus for doing that to Brent Webb AKA the Aussie getting picked for New Zealand.

Not only did he keep ball stealing on purpose and getting away with it, he also elbowed Morley.

Funny how the Soft co*ks like Kidwell never joined in ? We're the poms, one player gets hurt, another player helps him out.

I've yet to see us lose a fight, Recently you've seen the likes of O' Meley and Fitzgibbon get a good taste of knuckle off Paul Sculthorpe.

Pity we're sh*t in attack. Passion, Determination, Graft, Hard work - it's all their but poor attack with dubious Video Ref decisions let us down.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
aussies1st said:
Morley should have been sent off for that strike. It was so random it wasn't funny.

Give over.

It was only a frustrated dig, you can't send players off for things like that as the game would end up 5 a side.

Webb should have been penalised.

aussies1st

Staff member
Yes hence I said "random". So if someone elbows you, you are allowed to knock out the player?

Blaze

Juniors
Lowey3 said:
Funny how the Soft co*ks like Kidwell never joined in ? We're the poms, one player gets hurt, another player helps him out.

I've yet to see us lose a fight, Recently you've seen the likes of O' Meley and Fitzgibbon get a good taste of knuckle off Paul Sculthorpe.

? Who cares? Why on earth would that make a supporter feel better when their team still got beaten. It isn't boxing.

trying to claim a moral victory are we?

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
the game was sooooooo boring....
the attack of both sides were so predictable i foresaw most of the movements...
so looking forward to the 30+ for kangaroos against GB!!!:cool: :cool:

Lowey3

Juniors
Blaze said:
? Who cares? Why on earth would that make a supporter feel better when their team still got beaten. It isn't boxing.

trying to claim a moral victory are we?

Yes i am.

Latest posts