What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Poms @ Welly

ozbash

Referee
Should be an interesting game.

Poms have lost big Aidy who is also their captain.

I hope they dont select Manu for the wing, give Perrett a shot (with SKD beside him) .

Packer has to start.

Us by around 20 I reckon.. :p

LeagueNut

First Grade
I hope they dont select Manu for the wing
I'm sure you've got some logic behind that statement, but I sure can't see it :-k

I agree with Fast Eddie though, Fien at 7 and Thomas at 14 works for me.

Looking forward to a good match - and a Kiwis win of course.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kiwis by plenty........even with a hooker for half and a half for hooker.

Pommie outside backs are reserve grade quality.

ozbash

Referee
he must mean it's related to an injury.

you're a smart guy, Doc...

we have Manu's wing covered and it would make sense in giving the big bloke a rest and let his twinge recover.. ?

not saying you're not smart 'nut, but the good Dr is streets ahead of all of us ;-)

Skinner

Coach
you're a smart guy, Doc...

we have Manu's wing covered and it would make sense in giving the big bloke a rest and let his twinge recover.. ?

not saying you're not smart 'nut, but the good Dr is streets ahead of all of us ;-)

You speak for yourself !!!! :lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
In the post-match interviews he said it was just a bit of cramp, so hopefully nothing to worry about.

JAG

Juniors
ta mate, :D

Really hope they spell Manu, hate to see him agravate a 'niggle'.

Pacman will be there, put your house on it..

How are things in the Real Estate business, Oz? :lol:

Looking forward to the game, should be a good 'un. Be interesting to see how we handle those English forwards.

ozbash

Referee
How are things in the Real Estate business, Oz? :lol:

pretty damned volatile actually...
Theres either going to be a flood of houses for sale, cheap or people just dont listen... :)

Kiwis: Lance Hohaia, Jason Nightingale, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Junior Sa'u, Manu Vatuvei, Benji Marshall (captain), Nathan Fien, Greg Eastwood, Thomas Leuluai, Adam Blair, Simon Mannering, Bronson Harrison, Jeremy Smith.
Interchange: Issac Luke, Ben Matulino, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Frank Pritchard, Sika Manu, Sam Perrett.

hmmmmmmm

That's a good looking bench with Luke, Frank-Paul, Pritchard and Matulino. Although Sika Manu will probably come into the 17 with perhaps Matulino dropping out. Feel sorry for Perrett but on current form you can't leave Nightingale out.

Micistm

Bench
I like that team. I'd be really disappointed if we don't win well tbh. But spose a wins a win, and I've underestimated the poms before...

Skinner

Coach
Yeah, never underestimate the buggers. I'm a little bit unsure about the team, but we'll see. I'd prefer Pritchard starting, but I would say that wouldn't I...