What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis vs Kangas - SPOILERS

JJ

Immortal
Aussies dominate the end of the 1st half

Is Luke O'Donnell the worst Aust rep since Villasanti? f**ked if I see anything in him, if Simpson ain't twice as good I am not here

screeny

Bench
JJ said:
Aussies dominate the end of the 1st half

Is Luke O'Donnell the worst Aust rep since Villasanti? f**ked if I see anything in him, if Simpson ain't twice as good I am not here

I'm listening to 2GB online and they're saying O'Donnell is having a blinder

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Frank Pritchard just about killed Hunt. Looks like a fair hit to me.

Put on report. Shoulder to head, Hunt was falling into it.

salivor

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
Frank Pritchard just about killed Hunt. Looks like a fair hit to me.

A fair hit? How does your guide dog think the game is going? Last time I checked, no matter what era you were in, a shoulder to the head wasn't a fair hit. Yeah you smashed him illegally, feel real big boys for taking out a fullback. I'll be supporting the Kangaroos for the rest of the match now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pritchard on report... and... wait for it...

HUNT INJURED AND OFF.

To boot

THURSTON IS ON!!!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
A fair hit? How does your guide dog think the game is going? Last time I checked, no matter what era you were in, a shoulder to the head wasn't a fair hit. Yeah you smashed him illegally, feel real big boys for taking out a fullback. I'll be supporting the Kangaroos for the rest of the match now.

Diddums. Looks like you picked a safe bet too :roll:

He was stepping into it. Watch the replay.

salivor

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
Diddums. Looks like you picked a safe bet too :roll:

He was stepping into it. Watch the replay.

Lets see the Kiwis state all week that they'll take him out and surprise surprise it happens. Good to see your such a fan of foul play, doesn't reflect well on the Kiwi jersey IMO, I'm not going to support that kind of thuggery.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
Lets see the Kiwis state all week that they'll take him out and surprise surprise it happens. Good to see your such a fan of foul play, doesn't reflect well on the Kiwi jersey IMO, I'm not going to support that kind of thuggery.

I didn't subscribe to all that crap.

It doesn't sit well with me, but there was nothing outright thuggish about it.

Latest posts