What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis vs Kangas - SPOILERS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Take the Broncos glasses off buddy. He dropped into it. Still, Pritchard was put on report.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Try Tahu, perfect conversion Johns.

32-12 now.

salivor

First Grade
Timmah said:
Take the Broncos glasses off buddy. He dropped into it. Still, Pritchard was put on report.

Yeah, the same old excuses are always trotted out for high hits, wait for someone to say that the game is getting soft and Pritchard should've been given a pat on the back, it'll come.

salivor

First Grade
As for the game, the Kiwis have been bloody dreadful. As we've seen time and time again in the past, they love to drop the ball at crucial times in crucial positions. Tame Tupou really isn't much more than a solid first grader if that at times, why we couldn't fly out the Volcano is beyond me.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
salivor said:
As for the game, the Kiwis have been bloody dreadful. As we've seen time and time again in the past, they love to drop the ball at crucial times in crucial positions. Tame Tupou really isn't much more than a solid first grader if that at times, why we couldn't fly out the Volcano is beyond me.

It's more painful than the cricket.

44,191 crowd btw.

Kingbunny

Juniors
Frank Pritchard just about killed Hunt. Looks like a fair hit to me.

Put on report. Shoulder to head, Hunt was falling into it.

It was.
Q. Why should one player be penalised for standing their ground in an upright position when the other player falling over into his shoulder. That is not right that is a joke.

To receive a penalty for loosing your feet. Sorry, I can't accept that.

Kingbunny

Juniors
salivor said:

Ganson certainly hasn't helped, not impressed with him at all. His calling of the game certainly hasn't been 50-50. Did a good job of killing the kiwi's early and killing the game. I've lost count of the forward passes too.

AuckMel

Bench
Why do we have to have Australian referees when they (Australia) were so happy with Ganson last year?

AuckMel

Bench
Be a different story without Johns and when we have Jones and the rest of our A squad together.

Kingbunny

Juniors
Why do we have to have Australian referees when they (Australia) were so happy with Ganson last year?

As an Aussie myself, it pisses me off when this happens. We want an international game, yet the powers to be (ARL) only have self-interest in mind. How can an Australian ref not show bias when doing an Australian game. They can't, it's impossible not to be bias, and it showed.

Blaze

Juniors
Australia were clinical and punished us when we made errors.

NZ will bounce back in the Tri Nations... we always get hammered in ANZAC tests. It would have been great if we had have been competitive but it wasn't really surprising considering that Wiki pulled out. The lack of On field leadership cost us and we fell apart as soon as we started dropping ball.

Those trys down that left hand side were horrible to watch as a kiwis fan as the defense was just horrible in terms of organisation.

Australia were far better on the night and things just didn't go our way.

We will bounce back.

Oh and Stacy Jones might have helped cushion the margin...

Rod

Bench
salivor said:
A fair hit? How does your guide dog think the game is going? Last time I checked, no matter what era you were in, a shoulder to the head wasn't a fair hit. Yeah you smashed him illegally, feel real big boys for taking out a fullback. I'll be supporting the Kangaroos for the rest of the match now.

Get a grip mate. If you're gonna have a tantrum and start supporting Aussie for one hit that actually didn't have much in it, then you shouldn't have a banner in your sig that says proud to be a kiwi.

Anyway well done Aussies too good, Johns and Kennedy were freaks tonight, glad they're retiring from international footy. :)