What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

BranVan3000

Coach
Time for Brisbane to expose this myth of a team that does not belong in finals contention.

The Knights have had a dream run this year, playing Sharks twice, Penrith twice, Raiders twice, Roosters twice, Eels twice and the Titans once. In fact the only top 8 team they've beaten this year is Dragons in round 17.

Knoughts fans, the facade is over.

TheEelDeal

Juniors
Sorry, but Knights only played us once this year, another dour game up there. Not that it mattered.

eozsmiles

Bench
That's why the finals should be top 6. You can't tell me that a team winning 12 or 13 games out of 24 deserve to be in the finals.

ss_kffl

Juniors
Yeah but if they're not quality at all then that will show in the first round when they get thumped by a consistently good side. If they manage to pull off the upset, then by all means, let them have a go at the premiership.

And I think Newcastle have earned their spots in the eight atm, you still have to perform, regardless of how good the side you're up against are. Then again, i''m hoping they get smashed by the Broncos as it helps Souths chances of making the finals :)

Bicey_18

Bench
Time for Brisbane to expose this myth of a team that does not belong in finals contention.

The Knights have had a dream run this year, playing Sharks twice, Penrith twice, Raiders twice, Roosters twice, Eels twice and the Titans once. In fact the only top 8 team they've beaten this year is Dragons in round 17.

Started by a Bunnies fan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone's scared.......

Silent Knight

First Grade
Excellent...another thread to bump after round 26. I don't even have to try anymore, you delusional Rabbletoh fans deliver enough LOL@50uff$ for everybody :lol:

BranVan3000 your IQ is about as high as the number of teeth in your mouth. Too much metho killed off any brain cells you may have once possessed.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Souths will want to be ahead of us in round 26...we've only lost to a team below us once this year...Roosters 12-10, an origin affected game where we played like shit and Naiqama still had a chance to level it up near the end.

BranVan3000

Coach
I guess the harsh truth has smacked you kids right in the face, I see no rebuttal, just petty insults. Typical Newcastle bogans I guess

Bicey_18

Bench
Fact of the matter is this....

If Newcastle win tomorrow night. Its over.

Souths would have to win 2 more games and hope Newcastle lose their last 2 in order to take their spot.

Souths will lose next week to brisbane and even if we lose to the Dogs we will still be 2 ahead with a game to play.

Considering our FA is way superior... Knights go through

Patorick

Staff member

0OOdV85ghjfi6t34rVp0zy8ao1_500.jpg

Bicey_18

Bench
I guess the harsh truth has smacked you kids right in the face, I see no rebuttal, just petty insults. Typical Newcastle bogans I guess

No no, the "harsh truth" will smack you right in the face next weekend when you realise your mob wont be there in the semis....again

BranVan3000

Coach
Fact of the matter is this....

If Newcastle win tomorrow night. Its over.

Souths would have to win 2 more games and hope Newcastle lose their last 2 in order to take their spot.

Souths will lose next week to brisbane and even if we lose to the Dogs we will still be 2 ahead with a game to play.

Considering our FA is way superior... Knights go through

Nobody brought up Souths. I'm exposing what a myth Newcastle is, try and stay on subject

Silent Knight

First Grade
Nobody brought up Souths. I'm exposing what a myth Newcastle is, try and stay on subject

We're all just pointing out the fact that a LOL@50uff$ fan doesn't have the right to pay out on any other NRL team. After all, your Rabbletohs have been the joke of the league for 40 years. Now quick, back down your burrow you wascally wabbit.