What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

the dude

Juniors
I can't speak for bunniesman.. but ive been a fan of a losing team for the entirety of my life.. It sucked missing the 8 again, i was extremely confident heading into the knights match, i dont know why.

Its easy to get ahead of yourself on a forum like this, especially when souths cop a bagging. I only respond to other peoples comments . I find the lol@souths thread funny and enjoy giving it as much as i cop it..

Im gonna be cocky when souths become a top 8 team because it will be good to be able to give it back even more especially that we will finally have a decent side.. any piece of success for souths is more than i've ever had so i cant wait.

alas, 2011 was a good year for lol@souths people but 2012 will be a different story with maguire.

Spot On

Coach
I can't speak for bunniesman.. but ive been a fan of a losing team for the entirety of my life.. It sucked missing the 8 again, i was extremely confident heading into the knights match, i dont know why.

Its easy to get ahead of yourself on a forum like this, especially when souths cop a bagging. I only respond to other peoples comments . I find the lol@souths thread funny and enjoy giving it as much as i cop it..

Im gonna be cocky when souths become a top 8 team because it will be good to be able to give it back even more especially that we will finally have a decent side.. any piece of success for souths is more than i've ever had so i cant wait.

alas, 2011 was a good year for lol@souths people but 2012 will be a different story with maguire.

Why so confident with this bloke and no halfback?

Sean18

Juniors

You really have NFI, rookie half with Sutton at 5/8 = 9th

LOL@50uff$

the dude

Juniors
Why so confident with this bloke and no halfback?

Perfect credentials - worked under Bellamy in the Melbourne era of dominance (salary cap i know). Was instrumental in turning Cronk into a great half, won the comp with Wigan last year, won the challenge cup this yea rand Wigan are currently 2nd on the ladder in his 2nd year.

I think we're going to see a different side next year - a lot less flair in attack but better defensively and doing the 1%ers better.

Optimistically I'm hoping for a top 6 spot but would be happy with 7th-8th.

RHCP

Bench
Perfect credentials - worked under Bellamy in the Melbourne era of dominance (salary cap i know). Was instrumental in turning Cronk into a great half, won the comp with Wigan last year, won the challenge cup this yea rand Wigan are currently 2nd on the ladder in his 2nd year.

I think we're going to see a different side next year - a lot less flair in attack but better defensively and doing the 1%ers better.

Optimistically I'm hoping for a top 6 spot but would be happy with 7th-8th.
So did Stephen Kearney.