What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

Spot On

Coach
Knights don't have anywhere near as much chance as we do of doing anything in the finals. We've beaten all but 2 of the top 7. They've beaten one of them.

We're going to smash them in round 26.

Ask the top 4 if they'd rather verse the Knights or Souths. I'd bet every cent on those teams unanimously choosing them. Unfortunentely they won't get their wish.

Knights won't win another game, they'll miss the 8.

Hmmm. And next year Souths won't have there best player instead they'll have a halfback with an injured knee and zero grade experience and they also wave goodbye to an NRL Premiership winning coach in John Lang to bring in Jerry McGuire who has not coached a single NRL game. Good luck BM.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Knights don't have anywhere near as much chance as we do of doing anything in the finals. We've beaten all but 2 of the top 7. They've beaten one of them.

Ask the top 4 if they'd rather verse the Knights or Souths. I'd bet every cent on those teams unanimously choosing them. Unfortunentely they won't get their wish.

aint hindsight a bitch.

And just for you.

hindsight-gay-george-michael-hindsight-demotivational-poster-1246357475.jpg

Sean18

Juniors

We Got This.

Spot On

Coach
You had a dream run because you've gotten to a potential spot in the finals only by beating cellar dwellers, while providing no real competition for the top sides. I mean Eels and Roosters have beaten more top 8 teams than the Knights. Titans and Canberra on the same number (2).

Knoughts have nothing.

And thanks to tonights match another cellar dweller bites the dust. Thank you South Sydney. Beating all those top eight teams counts for................. NOUGHT! :lol::lol::lol:

Koopa111

Juniors
So finally the scummy souths supporters get what they deserve the myth Knights side hammered them hahahahaha..... oh thats right and that silly myth side only played the first half hahahaha.....

But to be serious to all of the real souths supporters one of your poorer games tonight you guys deserved better and had a very bad run with injuries....hope you have a better year next year.

Spot On

Coach
Knights are an absolute joke.. They are seriously one pathetic football team. Maybe if they play their finals game against Canberra they will have a chance, if they play a team that is half decent they will get lapped just like they did tonight.
Absolutely useless and i can't wait to smack the knights up in 2 weeks.

SOUTH SYDNEY MARCHES ON!

Hard to argue against. What's worse?? Oh, South Sydney. They must be farked!

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Knights won't even have Andrew Johns. We'll have Matty Johns. From most reports, he's the better coach/teacher.

I guarantee Knights will finish below Souths in 2012.

You've just lost your playmaker and coach. We are keeping our playmaker, our coach and getting Wayne Bennett, Darius Boyd, Kade Snowden etc
BM, you're dreaming.

timka4

Bench
It's funny that all the souffs supporters disappeared? Here is to hoping they never f**king return.

Silent Knight

First Grade
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN VVAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...where are you bro? Get off your metho and have some of this humble pie....mmmm IT TASTES SO GOOD.

blaza88z

Coach
I can't wait for these idiots to post there "next year is our year" spiel.

Several Souths supporters said Souths would finish above Brisbane earlier in the year, they really are completely clueless and there bias gets in the way of reality.

perverse

Referee
just wait. with Burgess, Asotasi, *insert some shit new kid that wont go that well in place of Sandow*, a fit Inglis... top 4 for sure. put the house on it.

blaza88z

Coach
then when the bookies put up souths in the top 4 of the betting market they'll be absolute dead certainties to win the premiership

f**king idiots, they never learn, buy all the superstars you want it doesn't change the losing culture at your club

Latest posts