What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

the dude

Juniors
So finally the scummy souths supporters get what they deserve the myth Knights side hammered them hahahahaha..... oh thats right and that silly myth side only played the first half hahahaha.....

But to be serious to all of the real souths supporters one of your poorer games tonight you guys deserved better and had a very bad run with injuries....hope you have a better year next year.

Cheers.

Drove 3 hours there and 2.5 hours back, would've been worth it if the guys came out and acted like they actually wanted to win.

blaza88z

Coach
Cheers.

Drove 3 hours there and 2.5 hours back, would've been worth it if the guys came out and acted like they actually wanted to win.

you act respectable now your team is out of the race for the premiership but last week you were saying the bunnies would flog brisbane, for that you get no remorse from me

:lol:mad:souffs

the dude

Juniors
The only reason we're going to pile it on when we #21 is because we've been given nothing but shit by the NRL and general population.. Screw you all, and yes when we do win it all, no one will hear the end of it

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The only reason we're going to pile it on when we #21 is because we've been given nothing but shit by the NRL and general population.. Screw you all, and yes when we do win it all, no one will hear the end of it

We'll all be dead in 2096.

the dude

Juniors
What does 2096 have to do with anything? Is that the year the last man who watched the balmain tigers or western suburbs magpies play a game of football die?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What does 2096 have to do with anything? Is that the year the last man who watched the balmain tigers or western suburbs magpies play a game of football die?

Say whatever you like. LOL@50uFF$ are and always will be the LOL of the league. And 2096 is an arbitrary number - it doesn't matter which year I pick.

As for Balmain and the Magpies - they continue to enjoy their rich histories in a joint venture that works better than anyone could have dreamed.

I think it was Laurie Nichols who said half of something was better than nothing. Or being like LOL@50uFF$...

the dude

Juniors
Say whatever you like. LOL@50uFF$ are and always will be the LOL of the league. And 2096 is an arbitrary number - it doesn't matter which year I pick.

As for Balmain and the Magpies - they continue to enjoy their rich histories in a joint venture that works better than anyone could have dreamed.

I think it was Laurie Nichols who said half of something was better than nothing. Or being like LOL@50uFF$...

Keep telling yourself that ;)

Maybe in 50 years when your club actually has some history, you can be proud of them.. Unless they merge again.

I can just see it... The Cronulla-Balmain Western Suburbs Tigersharks

Lego_Man

First Grade
You know what the irony is here? Five years ago on these forums Souths were looked upon fondly as the kind of club whose failure you pitied, and also that you wanted to see succeed for sentimental reasons.

This whole LOL@SOUFFS thing is an internet phenomenon which has come about as a backlash against a minority of Souths fans who have been nothing but obnoxious and arrogant over the last 2 seasons, talking themselves and their club up beyond all reason. Bunniesman is a prime example of this.

So Souths fans who complain about being persecuted should look to themselves and their fan base, because it is you who started it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
To be fair, the likes of Crowe, Holmes a Court, Richardson played a part.

Would Souffs be the NRL equivalent of Collingwood, apart from the recent winning?

Lego_Man

First Grade
I actually dont mind Souths at all, i'd like to see them succeed more than many other clubs. And ive always been a Rusty fan.

But i'm in no doubt that their bandwagonner fanbase are the architects of their own poor reputation.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Keep telling yourself that ;)

Maybe in 50 years when your club actually has some history, you can be proud of them.. Unless they merge again.

I can just see it... The Cronulla-Balmain Western Suburbs Tigersharks

Already proud. Have been for 30 years, and well versed in the 103 years of history that has led to this.

Also looking forward to semi final football. Granted, every fanbase has Its undesirable elements, but we're realistic unlike some.

Latest posts