What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights can make it 2 in a row without Johns? *SPOILERS*

Jono078

Referee
Hell yeah!!

22-4 @ half time.

(When was the last time we won 2 in a row without Johns? I think it was Bulldogs then Broncos back in 2004)

aussies1st

Staff member
Looks like the Knights will be back in the top 4 just in time for the Finals. Mullen has taken over well hence the Knights not suffering their usual losses without Johns.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Panthers don't have Gower. Mullen is a very good player and the Knights are a much better team than us. They play with purpose and intensity whereas the Penrith 'Panzies' only play with any real purpose once in a blue moon these days.

I'm over being disappointed. We are poo. I'm looking forward to seeing if Matt Elliot can turn us around next year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
30-4 ktc.

Stop all this talk about oh 'now the Knights can win without Johns'! It was reasonable to say in the past they couldn't. Before last week they had lost 10 straight games without Johns. But it is different now you have Mullen. In the past you had nevilles like Holbrook and Rudder as playmakers. Plus Panthers have Craig Trindall whose far worse than Mullen as our half! We also have Danny Galea and Lee Hookey who consistently tarnish our jersey.

Also Penrith seem to find it a physical impossibility to beat Newcastle. I have become used to this over the years as that's 15 wins from the past 19 clashes between us to the Knights now!

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm glad for the good of the game that teams like Penrith and Cronulla are not in the 8 this season. The Raiders are a team that give their all most weeks, whereas penrith only give their all in the last 17 minutes of a game against Cronulla!

Cletus

First Grade
Looks like Newcastle have wrapped up a top 4 spot. I'm praying for a draw tommorow between Parra and Brisbane.

Roy

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
eels play cowboys, broncos v the warriors

so tomorow i want the broncos to beat the eels, as the cowboys have no chnace in beating them an the warriors have a good record against the broncs. So the ladder would look

4.kinghts 32
5/6 broncs eels 30:D

Latest posts