What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Cheerleaders

muddy

Juniors
Does anyone have any photo's of the Knights Cheerleaders from yesterday? After seeing them it makes you wonder if Russell Crowe is gay.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
muddy said:
Does anyone have any photo's of the Knights Cheerleaders from yesterday? After seeing them it makes you wonder if Russell Crowe is gay.
Unfortunately not from yesterday I don't :fist:

roopy

Referee
they are more s**tty looking and less anorexic than previous seasons.
They were woefully out of sync with their dancing routine - but i found it in my heart to forgive them.

Frederick

Staff member
muddy said:
PM IanG - he's bound to have millions of them

Jobdog

Live Update Team
roopy said:
They were woefully out of sync with their dancing routine - but i found it in my heart to forgive them.
Find it difficult to disagree ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
roopy said:
It makes me cringe everytime I watch them. Their supose to be proffesional dancers, I used to be a dancer and it was you were forwned apon if you couldn't keep in time with everyone else, generally you weren't aloud to dance anymore.
However I'm pretty sure there not there just for dancing.....

CycloneSteve

Juniors
roopy said:
do they cut up the oranges for halftime?

Actually just on that....do the players GET oranges at half time or is that just the Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams?

Now that I think about it, Smith must have swapped the oranges with lemons at half time yesterday as the boys came back a bit more focused....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don't get it, girls need a place in the game, we cannot exactly put them out there on the field. They seem to love thier job, what is the problem?

My wife would not know the first thing about rugby league, but likes a bit of Mat rogers, Andrew ET, etc (Yes sharks bias as that is what she sees).

I mean what are we muslims?

We have control, the girls get home safely...................................

Give Russ a drink and watch him fight.

He does not like cheergirls but loves boxing.

He also bought Souths, you know the one's who would never sell out....................

BRING IT ON!

Frederick

Staff member
Watch what? You say to watch it, but you don't say what it is I'm supposed to be watching, so I'm confused. You're going to have to be more specific Ian. :?

Frederick

Staff member
...You want me to look at the millions of cheerleader pics you have? No thanks, I'm right for now :)

IanG

Coach
Captain_Fred said:
...You want me to look at the millions of cheerleader pics you have? No thanks, I'm right for now :)
I don't have millions Freddie. Anyway at least we dont have a bloke cheerleader like the Dragons did a few years back