What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights game

Breadman

Juniors
Jobdog said:
;-) I can feel a big one from Joey.

Really? Tell him he should be at training.
I reckon we'll get up, Kimmorley always seems to play well against the Knights.

Bundy

Juniors
Jobdog said:
I can feel a big one from Joey

Breadman said:

:lol: Working interstate for the last 5 days and not being near a computer I thought I may have missed some solid info on here. It turns out that all I've missed are some jokers called Jobdog, Bumble and Gregory P. and a good laugh!
Champagne entertainment Breadman. Thank you.

knights 2004

Juniors
ok ive had enough,
we arent just going to beat the sharks, we are going to destroy them.
there should be a four decades of failure trophy just so you can all :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: around it

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Breadman said:
I reckon we'll get up, Kimmorley always seems to play well against the Knights.
Gee how long did it take you to come up with such a witty post? When Kimmorley is fit to tie Joey's bootlaces, just tell him to come and see me. And while you're at it tell him I said thanks for losing Origin One last year with such a perfectly timed pass onto Matt Bowen's chest.

The Dodger

First Grade
Johns is 18 points behind Jason Taylor's long standing record

dont think it will be happening this weekend...

Breadman

Juniors
Jobdog said:
Gee how long did it take you to come up with such a witty post? When Kimmorley is fit to tie Joey's bootlaces, just tell him to come and see me. And while you're at it tell him I said thanks for losing Origin One last year with such a perfectly timed pass onto Matt Bowen's chest.

Calm down little doggy, its just a light hearted poke at a poorly structured sentence. If you are trying to say Johns sh%ts all over Kimmorley then you won't find many arguments in here, I was just pointing out he normally plays well against the Knights, do you disagree?
Good call on the Matty Bowen intercept, is that the type of witty call you are after???

The Dodger

First Grade
Jayell said:
All you f-kers have got is the stupid 'sludge' trophy-good work guys.

what a dumb *ss...

where are the mods to ban this fugger.

i go into the dragons forum and create a thread to find out there thoughts on hornby going to 5/8 and my post gets deleted within a couple of mintues.

this fuggwit comes in here and insults a legend and no one does jack...

whats the go mods???

Sam

Juniors
Where was I when all this was happening yesterday? This thread is great, I love to hate Knight supporters.

Merewether (in Newie)and Cronulla are very similar but Cronulla is a bit more up-market.

I for one can say that I would not sleep with Joey if he was the last man on earth. I think he is the biggest sleaze of all time.

Jayell, there are alot of night clubs in Newie that you see the same people in all the time so don't just pass that judgement on the Shire.

Since 73

First Grade
knights 2004:

ok ive had enough,
we arent just going to beat the sharks, we are going to destroy them.
there should be a four decades of failure trophy just so you can all :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: around it

Boy, you really fire up don't you.
Everybody lay off, not only is this guy ruthless, with a razor sharp wit - he is original.
That bit about the four decades....man, I'm writin' that down.

pogo

Juniors
Macca said:
They do . . . and with Dykesy coming back and Noddy becoming less involved we are a real chance to realise that improvement.

weird logic mcsharkie !!

you want less involvement from the sharks best player but happy with a ten year flop returning............

magpie logic!!

weird!

The Dodger

First Grade
pogo said:
weird logic mcsharkie !!

you want less involvement from the sharks best player but happy with a ten year flop returning............

magpie logic!!

weird!

my friend it is you, who is weird...

Jono078

Referee
Just thought id come here and wish your mob luck, theyve been playing some good entertaining footy and are in with a good chance of belting us.

Im hoping for Knights to get a big win for my bday which is 2 days after the game :D.

Once again good luck.

knights 2004

Juniors
Since 73 said:
Boy, you really fire up don't you.
Everybody lay off, not only is this guy ruthless, with a razor sharp wit - he is original.
That bit about the four decades....man, I'm writin' that down.

haha, i guess most of the comments being thrown around in here arent exactly original

i seriously cant wait for this game, got my tickets, gonna be a cracker

jc155776

Coach
My girls a knights supporters. Too bad shes gonna be in the NT for the game cause otherwise I could make an interesting bet for when we win....:(

knights 2004

Juniors
unstoppable with the form we used to have, not quite at the moment *shakes fist at dragons knights game at newcastle few weeks back*

Thomo.

First Grade
knights 2004 said:
unstoppable with the form we used to have, not quite at the moment *shakes fist at dragons knights game at newcastle few weeks back*

oh yeah i forgot about that one. didn't watch it:)