What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights game

Breadman

Juniors
Jayell said:
B.T.W- how are the sharkies home crowds going???? Seems you have won a few games of late, yet still get f-ck all to your big nights at shark park( or whatever its called now). i thought it would have been a sell out against Manly, you know, apparently you guys are two of the form teams at the moment. Strange isn't it? We were getting big crowds last year when we were getting the wooden spoon. Oh, you are a loyal lot, you sharkie supporters.....

You see the thing is that there are other activities you can partake in, in Cronulla. Coming from Newcastle this might be a little hard for you to understand as the only thing that creates any interest in Newcastle is the footy and secretly going through Joeys garbage bins hoping for a dirty tissue or even hitting the jackpot with a used condom (probably used with someone you know). Tell me, is there any females left in Newcastle that haven't been Joeyed? Must be hard knowing that most probably your future wife has been Rodgered by the town hero

Jayell said:
Yeah, good reply 'Coastal Shark' - got me there...:D

Not intended to 'get you anywhere'. Giving you the obvious direction your f*cken lowlife needs.

How fuggen dare you troll into our forum and put shyte on one of the greatest players ever to lace on a boot, and that includes Joey. You're not even worthy to be dog shyte under Sludge's boots you lowly scum.

:x

Jayell

Juniors
'Other activities to partake in" - What, you mean the Race riots?

I guess you probably wouldn't know much about Newcastle cos you f-kers never venture out of your little 'shire' that you so dearly love. Believe it or not, but Newcastle is a actually a coastal city.....

Don't you get sick of bumping into the same people at Northies?? I guess not, not when you are hanging out for the under-age types.

emetic

Juniors
Jayell said:
B.T.W- how are the sharkies home crowds going???? Seems you have won a few games of late, yet still get f-ck all to your big nights at shark park( or whatever its called now). i thought it would have been a sell out against Manly, you know, apparently you guys are two of the form teams at the moment. Strange isn't it? We were getting big crowds last year when we were getting the wooden spoon. Oh, you are a loyal lot, you sharkie supporters.....

so?? you get bigger crowds than us ... you have one team in newcastle with the next closest being 2 hours away. in cronulla there is 9 teams within 1 hour. are your crowds nine times ours? didn't think so. but who really cares anyway.

and hey if you want to reminisce about a game last year, whats wrong with me going back a couple of years.

Jayell

Juniors
Calm down Coastal Sharkie-

I personally couldn't give a flying f-ck about how great Steve Rogers was. My comment was implying that it is an insignificant trophy. But, i guess if that's all you've got, well..............

emetic

Juniors
Jayell said:

I guess you probably wouldn't know much about Newcastle cos you f-kers never venture out of your little 'shire' that you so dearly love. Believe it or not, but Newcastle is a actually a coastal city.....

Don't you get sick of bumping into the same people at Northies?? I guess not, not when you are hanging out for the under-age types.

your location says sydney. why dont you move to newcastle if you love it so much.

no i dont get sick of bumping into the same people at northies - i like hanging out with friends. dont know what you mean about underagers - northies isn't really renowned for having underagers, but i'm sure there are lots of pubs/clubs in newcastle that are known for it ... it might explain why every 2nd teenage girl is pushing a pram.

Breadman

Juniors
Jayell said:

I stayed in Newcastle one night, never again. Did Newcastle suffer some radioactive accident a few years back? Bunch of f**king weirdos.
Anyway the question is Jayell - What did Joey have for dinner last night?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Jayell said:
Calm down Coastal Sharkie-

I personally couldn't give a flying f-ck about how great Steve Rogers was. My comment was implying that it is an insignificant trophy. But, i guess if that's all you've got, well..............

Bahahaha

Your a weener.

Jayell

Juniors
it appears as though when none of you f-ckers has anything interesting to say, it all comes back to joey jokes and newcastle inbred jokes.
What year in school are you guys in. Reminds me of around year 9 high school.....
not much happening in the shire, hey??
Oh well, nothing another riot won't fix.

B.T.W- I was just wondering if one of you gentlemen could kindly inform as to why there are no sharks flags flying side by side to your Aussie flag that every second f-cking house has in their front yard in the great shire???

The Nulla #2

Bench
Jayell said:
B.T.W- I was just wondering if one of you gentlemen could kindly inform as to why there are no sharks flags flying side by side to your Aussie flag that every second f-cking house has in their front yard in the great shire???

Are you not proud to be australian? Isnt that what a flag pole is for?

Breadman

Juniors
Jayell said:
it appears as though when none of you f-ckers has anything interesting to say, it all comes back to joey jokes and newcastle inbred jokes.
What year in school are you guys in. Reminds me of around year 9 high school.....
not much happening in the shire, hey??
Oh well, nothing another riot won't fix.

Your race riot jokes are much better Jayell, truly original they are.
Tell me you buck toothed banjo playing farkwit (thats an inbred dig again)
what type of interesting comment are you after?
Stories about Joeys shenanigans? I know, lets compare Joey knock and run stories!!!

The Nulla #2

Bench
J-ayell said:

I love the use of the dash, its amazing where an good old dash can take you these days.

its the first time i have seen it used, but its a ripper!

Keeo em coming F-uckwit

Feej

First Grade
Jayell said:

....and you with the usual jokes about no comps, riots etc.

Geez, thats real funny stuff that's never been heard before.

Now go away.

Jayell

Juniors
I thought the race riot joke was a f-cking beauty in response to a comment that there were 'other things to do in the shire other than watch football'.
Thanks

Breadman

Juniors
Jayell said:
I thought the race riot joke was a f-cking beauty in response to a comment that there were 'other things to do in the shire other than watch football'.
Thanks

You thought wrong Bubba just like when your dad decided not to use a condom.

Thomo.

First Grade
Jayell said:

Hmmmmmm, well the house down near cronulla golf course does. mine goes up game day. and ive heard of a few others, Hmmmmmmm...