What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights game

Cassidy

Juniors
i was speaking with jared maxwell yesterday and he said newcastle are playing like sh*t at the moment. he had them in nz last week and joey isnt doing anything and their hearts arent in it. lets hope the form slump continues!

jc155776

Coach
Cassidy said:
i was speaking with jared maxwell yesterday and he said newcastle are playing like sh*t at the moment. he had them in nz last week and joey isnt doing anything and their hearts arent in it. lets hope the form slump continues!

Knights arnt playing well?? What a scoop! :p :sarcasm:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Love the dynamics...

How about this one... >>> shhhhhhhhhhh!

When I'ma walkin' I strut my stu-uf and I'm so strung out....

LET ME GO OO-ON LIKE A BLISTER IN THE SUN!!! :)

Macca

Coach
pogo said:
weird logic mcsharkie !!

you want less involvement from the sharks best player but happy with a ten year flop returning............

magpie logic!!

weird!

It is Magpie logic. Sound logic.

When Noddy is less involved and injects himself at the right times his impact is far more effective.

You don't rate Dykesy and that's totally up to you but the bloke is our number 6 from now all the way to October whether you like it or not. You can't deny he was in great form before he was injured regardless of his methods.

IMO, if he and Noddy can share the pill evenly, we will see some magical results. If either of them overplay or hog the ball, we won't go anywhere.

The forwards are laying a beautiful platform for these 2 blokes. They'd wanna capitalise on it together.

pogo

Juniors
:lol: magpie logic is an oxymoron but thats another story...

dykes :)crazy: )was in great form hey......

have a look at who we played when he was in so called good form, have a look at who was out of those sides we played.
we have really suffered with him out havent we.............

we were gifted the cowboys game after they had come off a big match in newcastle .....ohh and dykes was superb against wests tigers wasnt he???

the bloke has had ten years of failing to aim up in big games when the opposition cut down his time, then we get the semi circle runs :)crazy:) the kicks out on the full or dead the grubbers for peter brady and the turnstile defence.

yeah bringing back dykes :)crazy:) was a master stroke......

cut down kimmorley's involvement!!!! :roll:

weird!

Macca

Coach
You love the Magpies. I know you do!

You can only play what's in front of you Poges. IMO he did it well enough.

We will agree to disagree.

I think the combination has alot of potential if they share the play making roles. That's all I am saying. Nothing weird about that at all.

pogo

Juniors
i hope he ( dykes) succeeds macsharkie .

but i ve seen him for ten years now and thats enough!!

agree to disagree.

Card Shark

Immortal
Jayell said:
B.T.W- There's nothing more satisfying to a Newcastle supporter than running the cleaners through the Sharks...like we did last year.

And Vica -Versa. Stiff sh*t D*ckhead!

MKEB...

Staff member
Jayell's probably still smarting from Johns getting stood-up by Ropati last week as well. Really, that was embarrasing. I mean, stood up by one-move-Ropati.