What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights sign Sargent

Raider_69

Post Whore
grouch said:
Newcastle is the drug-friendly club. O'Davis, Richards, McDougall are among the successfully rehabilitated.

add the imfamous Ben Ecstasy to that list

Charlie124

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
doesnt his use of drugs equal a 2 yr ban

If he was caught by NRL drug testers then yes, but he wasnt. He was caught in an In-house test at the Cowboys who are the only team in the comp with a zero tolerance policy, all other clubs have a "3 strikes" policy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
never played for the knights mate
this is a list of shamed drug cheats who have spent time at the knights :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
grouch said:
Newcastle is the drug-friendly club. O'Davis, Richards, McDougall are among the successfully rehabilitated.

Raider_69 said:
add the imfamous Ben Ecstasy to that list

Holla if ya hear me said:
Opps you forgot to add your fullback clinton to that list

Raider_69 said:
never played for the knights mate
this is a list of shamed drug cheats who have spent time at the knights :)

Holla if ya hear me said:
Opps you didnt add you fullbacks name to the list..Clinton!who says tis a list of knights..he used the juice

For you benifit ive bolded the important parts, since i know your not the sharpest tool in the shade
:lol: you f**king idiot

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
Got a source for this? Anyway, Doogs can hardly be considered a drugs cheat. He's still using, and legally! He was just stupid and didn't go down the appropriate channels in the first place.

Didnt think it needed a source, it was massive news back in the day, he and Brandon Costin both nabbed with Eccy in their system, Costin admitted to it and cop it on the chin, BK claimed he was slipped the pill

Raider_69 said:
For you benifit ive bolded the important parts, since i know your not the sharpest tool in the shade
:lol: you f**king idiot

Your use of the english language doesnt make you a real sharp tool either you know.....even in the SHED ...:lol::lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
medievilknight said:
Your use of the english language doesnt make you a real sharp tool either you know.....even in the SHED ...:lol::lol:

:lol: fair call, im far from the best speller on the forum (shed over shade was rather embarassing :lol:) but f**k, at least i can read

Latest posts