What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Team for Cowboys Game Named

antonius

Coach
The team is

1. Robbie O'Davis
2. Craig Hall
3. Riley Brown
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Steven Witt
7. Kurt Gidley
8. Josh Perry
14. 9. Michael Ennis
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Clint Newton
12. Andrew Price
13. Ben Kennedy (c)
Interchange:

14. Matthew Kennedy
15. Reegan Tanner
16. Jamie Fitzgerald
17. Daniel Tolar

Price and Hall are named subject to fitness tests, Hall concusion
Price Knee and Shoulder.

MC DUI

Juniors
How likely is it that Robbie O' and Kennedy will play??

I thought that the word on this forum was that they would be out for another week or two at least :?

I hope they are playing, we definitely could use Robbie's safe hands at the back and Kennedy's enthusiasm.

antonius

Coach
Well MC they are named in the team, Kennedy was close to playing last week, Robbie was on the local tv last night and said he's trained strongly and is a definate starter.

antonius

Coach
According to Hagan in the same article as the injury reports on Price and Hall, Hughes is still a week away.

MC DUI

Juniors
antonius said:
Well MC they are named in the team, Kennedy was close to playing last week, Robbie was on the local tv last night and said he's trained strongly and is a definate starter.

Thanks Antonius - I'M EXCITED :D

I reckon we can take the cowgirls with these guys back in the squad.

Dont mind the look of ennis at hooker.. Expect a few good dummy half kicks from him..

Out of all our up and comers ennis is fastly becoming imo one of our brightest prospects.

Robbio back at fullback is probably the biggest plus.. He adds an extra dimension to our team. Don't get me wrong, kennedy is a huge bonus but a fullback the calibre of robbio is what we have needed.

IanG

Coach
Looks like a fairly good side. Bare in mind the Cowboys probably have a few on Origin Duty too and Glenn Morrison is injured.

Cowboys out: Morrison, Bowen, Bowman, Sing, Hannay*

*hannay may get a call in if tate is unfit, but more likely willie tonga will.

So at the very least - 4 of the cowboys most experienced will be out.

roopy

Referee
A much better team than I thought we would have.

My tip - Brown will score a try.
Ennis will be interchanged with Fitzgerald before halftime, but will come back on for the last 25/30 minutes (he is not an 80 minute player at hooker like Bedsy).

~bedsy~

First Grade
IanG said:
Looks like a fairly good side. Bare in mind the Cowboys probably have a few on Origin Duty too and Glenn Morrison is injured.
I think we have a pretty good chance, with Bk and Robbio in the team, just improves it.
I think it could be a close game.... and hopefully we can get our defence and that that enthusiasm back.

les norton

First Grade
dont mind me...i just read norton was named....i coulda sworn i read he was out somewhere... #-o

keeney

First Grade
thats a gooooood team fro our injuries adn rep commitments, robbio is more important than bk imo