What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights team Rd 3 vs Parra

keeney

First Grade
I'm worried about Hindmarsh, he holds that team together defensively, and KB's wariness is warranted in this case.

Pika

Bench
The Eels will be the first team to seriously test our edges. Baptism of fire for Aku.

Hindmarsh will lift, as will the team around him.

otori

Juniors
Lol Uate playing is an educated guess. If they go with
1. Gidley
2. Vuna
3. Lulia
4. Doogs
5. McManus
I'll be worried.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=50258

We are f**ked. He will play the house down and the Eels will lift aswell.
Things like this can work both ways tbh - Hindy can be focussing on making his old man proud and in doing so, try and do too much. Conversely, it can make him play better because of his old man.

This week, I'm not confident about us winning at all. This will be even more warranted if Wes doesn't play. The heart says Knights, but the head says Eels :(

Pumba

First Grade
Mad Dog a chance with Naiqama in doubt for Knights

Newcastle back Adam MacDougall remains an outside chance of lining up against Parramatta on Friday with Knights centre Wes Naiqama in doubt for the NRL clash after missing training today.

MacDougall has been named as 18th man for the match at Parramatta Stadium after missing last weekend's win over Manly with a knee injury.

But the veteran three-quarter may yet be rushed back into the starting side after coach Brian Smith said Naiqama was absent from training today because of a “private matter”.

“Wes Naiqama was unable to train today, so we've got a little bit of sorting out to do in that position,” Smith told reporters.

“I'm happy with Adam. He had a run this morning, he didn't train with the team and he's probably unlikely for Friday night ... but he's an outside chance I suppose.

“Wes has got a private matter to attend to today, so we'll just see where he's at tomorrow.

“I'm hopeful that Wes will be okay.”

Parramatta Test backrower Nathan Hindmarsh is expected to play despite the death of his father.

Bill Hindmarsh passed away early today after a battle with cancer, but in a statement, the Eels said “it was Bill's wish that Nathan play in this Friday night's match against the Newcastle Knights”.

LINK

I hope they don't play him half fit.

Hanscholo

Bench
Ive learnt my lesson with B Smith. Ill be certain who runs out on Friday, and at no time before.

Im thinking he is trying to confuse Hagan into thinking MacDougall will be playing on our right side, which would be a juicy chance to fire some traffic down there, meanwhile over on the other side of the field there are tumbleweeds in danger of attacking the suspect Lulia/ Vuna wing. Just conjecture, who knows. Adam has played a bit of right centre for us, but it was a long time ago pre Matt Gidley. I hope Naqaima is there, i have been nothing short of impressed with his composure and technique so far, plus he is big and athletic.

Karmawave

Bench
Even though Hindmarsh said he was going to play, the Eels have left the door open for him to pull out at the last minute if he has a change of mind and isn't feeling up to it.

Jono078

Referee
Well that's good I guess.

Hopefully his mind is on the job.

The wait continues for Uate to make his debut..

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
Can iask how you get those banners at the end of your replies in the threads?
i want to get a knights one excpet i got no clue :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
Coopah_Knights said:
Someone like Pumba might be able to help you out there...
PS welcome to the forums

~knights~

Juniors
Coopah_Knights said:

which banner are you after

Pumba

First Grade
Coopah_Knights said:

I can help you out mate.

What are you after I would suggest joining the very "ELITE" Danny Wicks Fanclub!!

If you don't want to I can fix you up with something else.

Latest posts