What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Broncos - Post Match Thread

roopy

Referee
25 out
taia runs
doogs has a run - inside to maca
bailey tries to go himself - drops the ball but penalty to us

roopy

Referee
1 minute - lockyer still looking for a go - puts boyd through a gap - moon scores - simple as anything

roopy

Referee
carroll kicking for goal - crowd going nuts
worst kick ever - his team mates were throwing their mouthguards at him while he ran in

roopy

Referee
The boys probably want to have their mad monday now, but will have to see if hages can pull our nuts out of the fire.

Pumba

First Grade
Well I thought I was going to be in for a good game however went Simpson got Binned and then Ben Hannatt went over and IMO he was held up. I came online to find out by how many we had lost by.

f**k YOU ARCHER!!!

I have seen worse this season then Simpson's offense tonight not get binned.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Hopefully its not season over. We were pretty ordinary tonight. We missed Bedsy, Hilder offered nothing. Mullen spent half of the game on the sidelines. Disappointing. Honestly if we are relying on other teams losing for us to make it then thats just not good enough.

Serc

First Grade
I have paid nearly $100 over the past two years at Suncorp to watch us get obliterated 95-8...the only thing keeping my spirits up atm is thinking of last week...oh well

We were still sorta in it until Simpson got binned, and while I didn't get a good look at the replay at the ground tonight I'm pretty sure it was a load of sh*t. We were longgggggg gone from then on.

We were never quite in it, but not quite out of it up until that point.

A sad way to end a great year as I can't see Parra winning with no halves.

Oh and Bailey seemed to do a million things wrong, he wasn't the only one dropping the ball tonight but my swearing and his name seemed to be close together far more than anyone else (probably Scotty second).

Last edited:

Adsy

Juniors
Worst attacking performance of 2008.

Could anyone hold onto the ball.

What happened to Taufua?

Glad to see the back of Bailey.

strewth_mate

Bench
Besides our errors (often in good position, have to bear in mind), I'd credit Brisbane's game mostly to Ennis. Time after time after time after time he'd scoot from dummy half and that constantly hurt us. Quite honestly I reckon if Ennis wasn't as much of a factor we'd have done better.

Newcastle weren't disgraced. Certainly capable of winning it in an ugly fashion tonight before it got away. Pleased to see them trying some things despite the failing of said things, but I've seen plenty of losses where we've looked to have tried not even half as much as tonight.

Now, must be off, gotta coach the Eels tomorrow.

perverse

Referee
gould was spot on about brisbane pushing our markers backwards to give ennis room. i think it was hannant or eastwood grabbing crossys leg and going for a dance with it too. it just seems that any tiny little thing we do in the ruck, we're pinged for it, and we don't get the same courtesy the other way.

Latest posts