What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Broncos @ Suncorp * WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I was watching it at our local RSL. I walked out 10 minutes into half time. Glad I did. Went and watched Spiderman 3 at the movies instead. A much better afternoons entertainment. Although I can hardly blame the Premier League team that showed up today. They played like they had already written the game off. Lets hope it doesnt affect Mullen's chances of retaining his Origin jersey.

Serc

First Grade
HAHA bugger off!

If you guys knew me well you would know I'm one of the most positive minded people going round. I have been told its infectious which is nice... but its not necessarily a good thing either.

Having that in the back of my mind is not stopping me going to Carrara in a few weeks :D BRING THAT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinorocks

Juniors
I live in Brisbane and would like to offer my condolences to anyone from the Crusade who paid money to travel up and watch that garbage. Completely embarassing and as Stevo said, we Brisbanites have had to wait a long time for today and frankly I felt like walking out after about 20 minutes.

A few guys tried hard, Mad dog, Patto, Mullo even Snowden had a dig early. The rest of them just seemed uninterested or not up to it at all.

I've tried to give Tighe a go, but I'm sick of waiting for him to do something, he offers nothing right now he should have been dropped when Carmont went.

Serc

First Grade
Maybe I should've made a better choice of words, you get my drift though :)

Super Sub

Juniors
This could be the wake-up call we needed. Lots of changes to come next week hopefully.

We can only go up from here I guess.

IanG

Coach
Yeah and I wonder if we'll have any of our Origin players back. Obviously Kurt Gidley wont be there.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Just got back from Brisbane. People in the Caxton are asswipes.

That was so bloody humilating. -4/10 for Effort, -40 for defence. Absolutely disgraceful, Cooper Vuna is disgraceful, Perry touched the ball like once, i know we cant excpect Mullen to do everything but atleast one kick could find space. I was so embarrased, trying to defend the team on the way out to idiot Broncos supporters it was so hard, fair enough we had our 3 best players out but that was still abismall. Im going to forget this week very very quickly and concentrate on next week. Please footy god let it be better.

voltron

Juniors
i left 20minutes into the 2nd half
i guess im an optimist
hoping our team would put up some sort of fight........

seriously if we had lost by putting up a fight then i wouldnt feel so cheated
but this........

fred_knight said:
who is the defence coach, we always have one of the worst defences in the comp...shouldnt we be addressing that as well, i know we had a depleted team, but 70+ points is ridiculous in the NRL. We hardly had any blokes with passion out there either, it hurts to watch...

You should have been up there :(

CJKnight

Juniors
This has probably already been said, but:

I would rather lose by 60 points and actually see some changes made in the side. By getting rid of the deadwood. Than to lose by 10 and see a similar side run out next week.

Luke Hatherley

Juniors
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
Just got back from Brisbane. People in the Caxton are asswipes.
That's Broncos fans for ya. They can be so Smug when they win, I avoided Caxton St post game, went for a beer in the city instead.

I feel for anyone who traveled up from Newy to watch that dross. I'm lucky I only had to walk 15 minutes up the road. But then again I have to live with them.One thing that stood out for me was how non-existent the atmosphere was despite the home team being up by 50 when I left.

A lot of players won't be lining up against the Roosters next week and I hope Josh Perry is one of them. Cooper Vanu? God help us. Mad Dog is a legend but when is he going to learn to stay in the line in defence? He runs up, flaps his arms and leaves huge gaps for the opposition to run through.

The Highlight of my day was getting BK to sign my Big League.

Latest posts