What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Manly. Pick The Score, FTS, MOTM.

Knightmare

Coach
Dilmah said:
Are you really as much of a bandwagoner as you seem?

If I was a bandwagoner, I don't think I would still be coming here posting as Knightmare, would I? I'd have switched to the Roosters long ago...

macavity

Referee
Manly 42-10*** (edited, not my tip)

FTS - Steward
MOTM - BK

:(

* edit - just realised tony has the same tip, so I will change mine to 46-8 Manly.

Jono078

Referee
For anyone who has Kidley for FTS or MOM, he is out aswell according to the NRL show at 4:30 today

In:
Mullen
Campbell
Quigley

Out:
Kidley
Johns
Buderus

shane1970

Juniors
Score = Manly - 58 : Newcastle - 0
FTS = BK
MOM = M. Monaghan
Take a Pick The Score on Footy Tab Manly 49+ and mix a few scores for the Knights - Money For Jam I Reckon.

les norton

First Grade
Manly - 36 knights 12

(first time i have ever gone against the knights..maybe that wil bring some luck because mine sucks atm.)

Doctor

Bench
Not much to report on this week, besides a lot of vaguely interesting predictions.

Macavity -- said a margin between 18-28, which turned out to be right, albeit too vague to get a prize.

Knight82 (48-14) -- got Manly's score correct.

The_Joey_Show (36-16), only two points off the margin.

Thugga (40-26) -- had the Knights' score correct.

Oswin (48-12) -- picked Manly's score correctly.

Holla (34-12) -- got the margin correct.

Les_Norton (36-12) -- two points off the margin.

Nevertheless, I still don't think we're getting close enough to award a prize. Just like last week, I'm thinking that we'll hold off on the awarding of a banner. If a prize is awarded, Holla is the only one with the correct margin.