What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Roosters :: Match Thread

Apey

Staff member
lol I think he just meant for the finals guys, not jumping ship...

If Knights aren't in there I normally 'go' for another team too... usually they get kicked out almost straight away whoever they are :lol:

otori

Juniors
lol I think he just meant for the finals guys, not jumping ship...

If Knights aren't in there I normally 'go' for another team too... usually they get kicked out almost straight away whoever they are :lol:

Yeah I doubt Yosh meant he's gonna go and become a Dragons supporter from now on. If we get knocked out/don't make it, I'm going for the Titans

IanG

Coach
I got Richard Fa'aoso as First Try Scorer in my $10 Combo. Like that he's got the first Try a couple of times so far. Paying $26.00
Still wondering about Last Try Scorer though. It gave me Keith Lulia in it.

Frederick

Staff member
You do realise that Fa'aoso is starting from the bench tonight. And Lulia is no guarantee to even be playing.

IanG

Coach
You do realise that Fa'aoso is starting from the bench tonight. And Lulia is no guarantee to even be playing.

There could be last minute shuffles. But hey if teh Knights win and I get my Half Full double I'll get my money back at least

IanG

Coach

Besides I'm already in front with my punting now before a ball has been kicked cuz one of my horses got up.

Mini rolled his ankle at training and is out. Seriously that guy is a walking voodoo doll. Was actually looking forward to seeing him return at fullback. Does anyone actually believe Perett would have got the nod at fullback ahead of him. I reckon Freddie was taking the p### out of smithy by naming Mini on the wing. Would love to be a fly on the wall at halftime. Freddie basically telling the players that they are playing for their careers out there and that he really doesn't give a f### cos they cost him his.

chinorocks

Juniors
This has been the worst half of football I've ever seen us play. Complete f**king rubbish. We are a joke. If we make the eight it will be a deadest travesty. Completely inept performance.

chinorocks

Juniors
What has happened to our defence? It has fallen apart to the point where it looks like the opposition will score everytime they touch the ball.

I will be surprised if we win again this year the way we are going. A complete f**king waste of what looked like being a good season.

Whats Doing

Bench
Fair F$cking dinkim. We are getting hammered in the ruck. What has Pika coached our defenders to do. We are losing the wrestle big time and it is a disgrace. Our defenders are on the bottom of almost every ruck and they are killing us with their speed of the play the ball.

I will stick my neck out and say this game and season is over.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH