What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Roosters :: Match Thread

Spike

First Grade
There's no way we can come back from this kind of performance this year. On the back of last weeks game, the season is over

ramble_on

Juniors
The only good thing to come out of this is that we could probably beat the Broncos at the moment.... in golden point time though.....

Yosh

Coach
Jesus...

I was at home enjoying my day off, decide to head over to the local watering hole to catch the knights in action and I walk away in disgust. IN DISGUST at what I saw tonight... Bye Bye season. Thanks for the memories BSmith.

chinorocks

Juniors
Brian Smith. 3 seasons. More than likely no finals. What a legacy. f**k off to the Roosters they can have you. Make Mad Dog captain coach he's the only one having a dig.

cram

Bench
Jesus...

I was at home enjoying my day off, decide to head over to the local watering hole to catch the knights in action and I walk away in disgust. IN DISGUST at what I saw tonight... Bye Bye season. Thanks for the memories BSmith.

Yosh, you took the words straight out my mouth.

IanG

Coach
Tonight's performance was f**kin' pathetic. Way too many repeat sets for them.

I'm f**kin' filthy. I'm starting to think whether or not to turn in my membership.

macavity

Referee
don't go that far Ian.

its not time to abandon the club.

just to knot yourself up worrying about how we got to this.

IanG

Coach
don't go that far Ian.

its not time to abandon the club.

just to knot yourself up worrying about how we got to this.

I just hope this'll be an instance where I'll feel a bit better in the morning. The real irony for me is I bought myself a new jersey tonight. The one we wore when we hammered the Roosters earlier in the season.

Like all of us I'm shattered. As shattered as I was when Alison broke up with me.

As for abandoning the club. Well I've been loyal since 88.

Bicey_18

Bench
This is the lowest feeling I have had this season...

Losing to the Wooden Spooners at home...

What ever hope and interest I had in this season has well and truly been crushed. We wont make the 8 and we wont win another game this season. Parra will put 50 on us with ease as will the Cowboys and Storm, Raiders will put 40 plus on us and to finish our season get 30 plus put on us by Penrith.

After a great start... it all turns to rubbish. Thanks Brian.

shane1970

Juniors
I know it's easy to be pretty dissapointed with the team as a whole of late but has anyone else been dissapointed with the performances of Mat Hilder?????? Last night = 5 runs for 37 metres : 28 tackles and 4 missed tackles.

Serc

First Grade
Believe it or not there are a few stats worth mentioning to come out of last nights game...

Metres:
Mad Dog 144m (2 line breaks)
Fa'aoso 112m (11 hitups 88m)
Wicks 108m
Simpson 102m (1 line break)
Taia 94m

Offloads:
Taia 5
Mad Dog 4
Fa'aoso 3

Tackle breaks:
Mad Dog 12
Taia 6
Gidley 6
Uate 6

Errors:
Gidley 3
Lulia 3
Fa'aoso 2

Tackles:
De Gois 41
Taia 31
Hilder 28

Simmo made 24 and missed none
Mad Dog made 19 and missed none
Almost everyone missed at least one tackle, most around the 2-4 mark.

IanG

Coach
Last Night on ABC Radio Ivan Hinjack apoligised to the Broncos Supporters for their performance last night. I am now demanding that Brian Smith does the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IanG

Coach
Only positive I saw in it was we won the 2nd Half 12-6. But it doesn't alter the fact that I'm still filthy with that performance and want answers!

Pika

Bench
You want answers?

What are your questions?

I think you could answer most of them yourself mate.

IanG

Coach
My question is why didn't we put the Roosters to the sword on Saturday Night when on current form we should've done so. Not to mention we were up 14-0 last weekend agains the defending premiers and we gave the Roosters a flogging earlier in the season with a minimum of fuss.

That's what I want to know.