What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Sea Eagles :: Match Thread

randy chicken

Juniors
What a strange game.

Karawana is way off the pace tonight, hasnt made an effective tackle since he came on. Naqama is all over the place playing in the forwards, our backs run sideways every run. Why is ben rogers kicking when Dureau is vastly better? Steve simpson needed a rest at about the 30 min mark, he was gone and they just kept hitting his side.

Time for the super coach to earn his bucks, its pretty easy to fix whats going wrong, should be an interesting second half.:?

been downhill since rogers kicked out on full

Jono078

Referee
Well this is disappointing now, they're not even trying..

Also wes can piss off, Karawana is avg and I still feel there is no place for him in the team.

Jono078

Referee
Steve Simpson.. Still only had the 1 good game this year, the rest well below average.

aqua_duck

Coach
hate to say this but Simmo is past it, Cross and Simmo should not be re-signed next year both are terribly injury prone and taking up way too much cap space

Big Tim

First Grade
We certainly dropped the ball when Faas and T went off.

Literally and figuritively.

perverse

Referee
i am irate. i can't even watch any more, absolutely pathetic. we don't deserve to play finals football after that "performance".

simpson needs to retire immediately. i'm sorry, the bloke has had nothing all year. i've been saying it all year and he's only getting worse. i don't think i've seen him bend the line all year... let or loan get a line break. he's constantly injured and is a total liability in regards to our salary cap.

practically the whole team should hand back their paycheques. i'm f**king embarrassed to support this rabble. i don't even know if i have it in me to turn up to the next home match.

what did dureau do to get benched? it's not like he can catch the ball for this rabble of pretenders.

perverse

Referee
We certainly dropped the ball when Faas and T went off.

Literally and figuritively.
you can blame it on fa'aoso and T going off, but the fact is they couldn't catch the ball for every other member of the team either. we were pathetic. unfocused. disinterested. unprofessional.

we pretty much just nuked our season with that performance.

perverse

Referee
i would immediately drop lulia, simmo and wes. i wouldn't even let them catch the team bus home. let them buy a train ticket.

i'm not kidding.

will need to think a bit harder about the rest.