What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Sea Eagles :: Match Thread

shane1970

Juniors
Hey Pika its been mentioned in another couple of threads that both Tolar and Jimmy wont be back for a while cause of problems with their injuries - any news???????/

Karmawave

Bench
First sign the teams performance is an implosion caused by Brian Smith saying he is leaving to coach the Roosters before the job here is done?

1. Zeb Taia suddenly deciding that it is his job to kick out of dummy half on the last tackle.

shane1970

Juniors
First sign the teams performance is an implosion caused by Brian Smith saying he is leaving to coach the Roosters before the job here is done?

1. Zeb Taia suddenly deciding that it is his job to kick out of dummy half on the last tackle.
Atleast he got a kick away - not like some of the other brain explosion last tackle options we took last night!!!!!!!!!!

Pika

Bench
Hey Pika its been mentioned in another couple of threads that both Tolar and Jimmy wont be back for a while cause of problems with their injuries - any news???????/

Dan has anothey infection in the knee. May take a couple of weeks to respond to the antibiotics. If it does not respond, the infection may be on the bone and thats the season.

Jim has scar tissue impinging on something. If it can break away he will be right in a week or do. If not, it will be surgery and likely the season.

Ask me something else mate so I can tell you something positive will you :)

shane1970

Juniors
Dan has anothey infection in the knee. May take a couple of weeks to respond to the antibiotics. If it does not respond, the infection may be on the bone and thats the season.

Jim has scar tissue impinging on something. If it can break away he will be right in a week or do. If not, it will be surgery and likely the season.

Ask me something else mate so I can tell you something positive will you :)
Ah well my team for next weeks game against the Roosters will remain the same then. And I'm sorry Pika - nothing positive to go on after last nights debacle.

Karmawave

Bench
Maybe throw me a question about 2001?

How could Brian Smith wind his grand final team so uptight with texts and mind games that they played nothing like the team we'd seen the previous 26 weeks prior to GF night? ;-)

There are no positives mate. I thought there was going to be one when a Knights fan jumped the fence and picked a fight with the Sea Eagles mascot... but then the Eagle smashed him. Bloody good fighter that eagle... it can't be easy throwing punches while wearing a big bird suit, but he threw plenty and landed most of them.

Not a good image I know... but bloody funny.

Serc

First Grade
Time for the stats summary:

Fa'aoso 138m (10 hitups 81m)
Taia 125m (9 hitups 77m)
McDonnell 122m
Taufua 103m (9 hitups 72m)

Tackle breaks
McDonnell 8
Fa'aoso 4
MacDougall 3
Rogers 3
Taufua 3

Offloads
Fa'aoso 3
MacDougall 2

Faas also managed to be penalised twice, the only blot on his scoresheet I'd say! De Gois, Paterson and Simpson all penalized once.

Tackles
De Gois 39
Simpson 38
Hilder 36 (missed 1)
Taia 26 (missed 0)

Won't bother too much with the errors tally...but the entire backline (except McDonnell) racked up 1 or 2 each, along with Marv racking up 2 from the bench as we can all remember.

But all in all a pretty depressing night as others have covered :(

IanG

Coach
Not f**kin' Happy!!!!!! Too much dropped ball. In fact I got so frustrated watching I was worried that I was going to get kicked out of the club. Worst part was the smart arse barman was a Manly supporter

Bloody schoolboys stuff. You shouldn't lose after getting to a 14-0 lead. I wanna be sick!

Jono078

Referee
Not f**kin' Happy!!!!!! Too much dropped ball. In fact I got so frustrated watching I was worried that I was going to get kicked out of the club. Worst part was the smart arse barman was a Manly supporter

Bloody schoolboys stuff. You shouldn't lose after getting to a 14-0 lead. I wanna be sick!
I'm telling ya... How many bloody times have we f**ked a 14 point lead this year?

Round 1 against the Titans, against the Bunnies I think and last night. I'm sure there's another one too.

Apey

Staff member
Time for the stats summary:

Fa'aoso 138m (10 hitups 81m)
Taia 125m (9 hitups 77m)
McDonnell 122m
Taufua 103m (9 hitups 72m)

Tackle breaks
McDonnell 8
Fa'aoso 4
MacDougall 3
Rogers 3
Taufua 3

Offloads
Fa'aoso 3
MacDougall 2

Faas also managed to be penalised twice, the only blot on his scoresheet I'd say! De Gois, Paterson and Simpson all penalized once.

Tackles
De Gois 39
Simpson 38
Hilder 36 (missed 1)
Taia 26 (missed 0)

Won't bother too much with the errors tally...but the entire backline (except McDonnell) racked up 1 or 2 each, along with Marv racking up 2 from the bench as we can all remember.

But all in all a pretty depressing night as others have covered :(

McDonnell deserves my 3 points then :cool:

IanG

Coach
I'm telling ya... How many bloody times have we f**ked a 14 point lead this year?

Round 1 against the Titans, against the Bunnies I think and last night. I'm sure there's another one too.

Too bloody many. I wanted to throw my can at the screen but I probably would've been thrown out of the club and my membership canceled.

Big Tim

First Grade
how da f**k did pato do alright
u cerious

Biggest 5/8 I have ever seen.

Poor guy was thrown in there with nothing going for him. Dodge didnt take control of the game like he did last fortnight.......

Should have just scooped from dummy half to get over the fumbilitis.

BTW Ronnie, not blaming T and Faas, just saying we dropped the ball after the first 20.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I have never been so glad to have missed a Knights game and forgotten to set my IQ to record it.

Just reading this thread is making me depressed

Latest posts