What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Sea Eagles :: Match Thread

I was kinda interested to see how dureau went in the game so kept an eye on him..badddd read in defence to leave doogs isolated for a try...refused to chase in that kick chase try via williams kick....couldnt catch the ball because of the big bad huggeeellyyyy padded goal posts..and then was a speed hump in another try before being hooked with some half assed ice on his knee....Soo many other options rather than this bloke

TooheysNew

Coach
I was kinda interested to see how dureau went in the game so kept an eye on him..badddd read in defence to leave doogs isolated for a try...refused to chase in that kick chase try via williams kick....couldnt catch the ball because of the big bad huggeeellyyyy padded goal posts..and then was a speed hump in another try before being hooked with some half assed ice on his knee....Soo many other options rather than this bloke
Sometimes I wonder why you post.

Dan has anothey infection in the knee. May take a couple of weeks to respond to the antibiotics. If it does not respond, the infection may be on the bone and thats the season.

Jim has scar tissue impinging on something. If it can break away he will be right in a week or do. If not, it will be surgery and likely the season.

Ask me something else mate so I can tell you something positive will you :)

Has anyone else been thinking with Tolars Neck/Shoulder/Knee problems why he was signed to a 3 year deal at the time I was rather shocked to me his one of those guys who should be on continual 12 month deals at the best......

RE Simo he is quite simply embarrassing himself, if he goes around next year it is quite simply for the pay cheque only and he'll be lucky to be fit for half a dozen games, his to smart to not know he is past it.

Cross would want to have a monster year next year, without uttering one word of rep football. He owes us 1.5 years of footy so far.