What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm Game Commentry (Spoiler)

they must of decided not to leave johns off for too long he back on the field, no red I think it will be nathan brown

32-10 is the score

RABK

Referee
Hughes has been copping so much punishment today. Been getting belted every tackle. :clap: to Hughes for toughness.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Woohoo go Cooper.

Hey just a question for those watching the game on TV. How do our new jerseys look? Or are we wearing the away jersey?

Alex28

Coach
Maybe we can do a swap with the Dragons - I think both would be good coaches with clubs they are not so emotionally involved with. Smart guy Browny - just at the wrong club.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Nuffy said:
Oh and mark my words..................Buderus will NOT re-sign until he sees what the future holds, don't be surprised if he puts himself on the open market.

After today you can't blame him.
I really hope your wrong... but as you said after today you can't blame him.

misty

Juniors
Nuffy said:
Time for a clean out starting with:

Coach
Management
Most of the players.

Oh and mark my words..................Buderus will NOT re-sign until he sees what the future holds, don't be surprised if he puts himself on the open market.

After today you can't blame him.

The managment need sacking, not another try for Storm.........when will this game end :roll:

Alex28

Coach
66th Minute - Orford scores, got passed Johns pretty easily, goes through another 2 to score. Orford has had a pretty good game really.

Cameron Smith misses. 36-10 to the Storm...

Latest posts