What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm Game Commentry (Spoiler)

John_Travolta

Juniors
lol@Johns being his last year of rep footy.... He wont even get picked by the sounds of his performance thus far....... lol Mel is spewing and so is Risa at the game :lol:

Alex28

Coach
72nd Minute - another Cooper try? Great pass from Johns. Cooper is out unfortunately, should be no try. Good positive play though...

Still 36-10 to the Storm

Nuffy

Bench
These blokes are soft, every time they are hit in a tackle they go down injured.

How can a team get worse after having 6 months to train?

Alex28

Coach
I think you are a bit harsh on Johns. His attack has been much better in the second half in 1st receiver, has thrown some great passes and kicked OK. His defence has been a bit ordinary, but he certainly is not alone out there. There are plenty of positives in his comeback.

RABK

Referee
Storm try.
Slater hatrick...was a great try. The first ass the wooden spoon should be wrapped around his Hagan's, Sargent's and Conway's.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Alex28 said:
I think you are a bit harsh on Johns. His attack has been much better in the second half in 1st receiver, has thrown some great passes and kicked OK. His defence has been a bit ordinary, but he certainly is not alone out there. There are plenty of positives in his comeback.
I was just thinking that, he is not the only one out on that feild, and if noone works with him, theres not much else he can do.

Alex28

Coach
76th Minute - Slater's third try. Pretty impressive try - much too quick for the Knights defence. Hughes really should have turned and chased rather than the miracle 'pluck the ball from the air' play. He has to go...

Geyer converts. 40-10 to the Storm...

Latest posts