What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm spoiler

voltron

Juniors
:lol:

No the reality is that it already happened. It is not in the NOW. It is not tangible. It is part of your memory. You can only change the present.

The Past is locked away. Never to be tampered with. No matter how much jealous Sydneysiders want to reinvent the world. They simply can?t.

Yes, jealous Sydney siders who for the first time realise that, you know what, the world doesn?t shine out of Sydney?s backside.

Melbourne is the No 1 city in Australia.

Sydney is a sad, sad city.

The Melbourne Storm won those premierships and will have won them forever.\\\\:D/

God Bless the Melbourne Storm. God Bless Rugby League.:hitit:

LOL
im sure this argument lets Lance Armstrong sleep well

"i won it, so too bad"
"you cant change history"
"everyone else was doing it too"

stupid

Knock On

Juniors
Armstrong is a ElephantJuice cheat.
But the similarity is that Armstrong cheated as did all his competitors. Everyone else in the Tour De Frances that he won were also on ElephantJuice. He was a better rider than all of them any way.
Melbourne Storm had the same level of Salary Cap as Brisbane Broncos and Manly and all the other Clubs.
But City Hall didn’t decide to bring the other Clubs down. They only made an example of Melbourne.

ek999

First Grade
Armstrong is a ElephantJuice cheat.
But the similarity is that Armstrong cheated as did all his competitors. Everyone else in the Tour De Frances that he won were also on ElephantJuice. He was a better rider than all of them any way.
Melbourne Storm had the same level of Salary Cap as Brisbane Broncos and Manly and all the other Clubs.
But City Hall didn?t decide to bring the other Clubs down. They only made an example of Melbourne.

No they didn't. Melbourne didn't abide by the salary cap so it wasn't a level playing field. Also if there were no salary cap you never would have kept Smith, Inglis, Cronk and Slater together because other clubs would have (eg Broncos, Bulldogs and Roosters) would be able to top any offer that you made

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope the Knights meet the Storm in the finals.

Need Rd 2 of this war of words.

Also hope result is reversed ;-)

thorson1987

Coach
No they didn't. Melbourne didn't abide by the salary cap so it wasn't a level playing field. Also if there were no salary cap you never would have kept Smith, Inglis, Cronk and Slater together because other clubs would have (eg Broncos, Bulldogs and Roosters) would be able to top any offer that you made

You do realise we were owned by news ltd.

If there was no salary cap they would have been able to match any other offer to keep the team successful.

Anyways I'm over that topic. We cheated, we were rightly punished (fairly lightly in my opinion).

I still have the DVDs but have not watched them since the season started in 2010 and I won't watch them again.

I'll just have to watch the 2012 DVD over and over again.

Rod

Bench

If there was no salary cap they would have been able to match any other offer to keep the team successful.

Anyways I'm over that topic. We cheated, we were rightly punished (fairly lightly in my opinion).

I still have the DVDs but have not watched them since the season started in 2010 and I won't watch them again.

Kudos mate, you know how to cop it.

Thanks to those other blokes rambling on about not changing the past though, that gave me a good laugh.

voltron

Juniors

:thumb

yeah at least you won it last year
not that i would have been disappointed if your team never did
but for good fans who stuck by the team, im glad they did

StormHi

Juniors
Lol Newie fans are such merkins lol

I for one agree with Thorson storm got off light IMO but to call an entire team cheats because of a dirty admin isn't really fair IMO and to hate on players for taking more money is a merkin thing to do.

Name me one player who woulda turned down extra money.

Anyways Newcastle is full of butthert cry baby merkins (hell darling Darius turned into one as soon as he started playing for you blokes) you are only as good as your last game and the best you pea hearted dipsticks could come up with was a over exaggerated dive and a teary over a possible penalty try that was never going to be given.

But what else can you expect from the Kniggits Merkins gonna Merkin!!

:)

simostorm

Bench
Eh.. with what's going on with the Sharks, who knows how many other clubs have done the dodge over the years.. The salary cap was stupid for its time a few years ago..
Players should be able to get paid whatever they can get.. Ridiculous.

POPEYE

Coach
Yeah not all storm players are cheats, just the ones who signed two or three contracts.

As Hogan would say, 'that's not a cheat, that's a cheat'. . . as he pulls out a picture of players hanging outside a Newcastle pharmacy or a framed broken contract on a poacher's wall

Evenflow

Bench
Yeah, but at least they didn't cheat anyone. Our club has pulled it's head in a lot since then, too.

So it's perfectly fine for players in your team to deal ElephantJuice to other players and the public as long as they didn't cheat anyone? That'll do me, i don't even think Bunniesman would come out with something that geniused :lol:

northwest9

Juniors
f**k me, are noughts fans still crying about being beaten last weekend?

Here's a tip, score more that 2 try's per game....

Apey

Staff member
I'm sure they will whip a sin bin out for some undeserving play over the next few weeks just to show us all that it still exists.

well it wasn't really undeserving but there it is.

Latest posts