What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Wests Tigers First Grade

Jono078

Referee
Gee, just hopefully we dont lose that game! Everyone will be confident of a huge win, and who knows, they may come out firing.

Bicey_18

Bench
The task at hand is the toughest one to date.. Last years premiers at Campbelltown.. I fear this match for 2 reasons

1) West Tigers - Marshall, Hodgson, Farah and Prince back in combo again.. always a threat

2) Campbelltown - Huge hoodoo ground for us.. we always seem to struggle to win here but if you look at the last 3 games against them there

2001 - 32-36
2002 - 12-28
2003 - 12-52

Those games were without Joey and bedsy.. im pretty certain

I think we can beat the Tigers.. The class of Joey, Bedsy and Simmo will shine.. M Gidley has been in great form and our forwards are doing a good job..

Knights by 8

RABK

Referee
Jono078 said:
Gee, just hopefully we dont lose that game! Everyone will be confident of a huge win, and who knows, they may come out firing.

It's in good humour mate.

ArturiusX

Juniors
This is a big game, if the knights win this, this probably puts them into the top 2 and a nice buffer for that top 6 that you need to be towards the end.

If they lose, and some results go against them, it'l be a bit more of a up hill battle.

Ben

Bench
Hopefully we can win this week, and then put some points on the Raiders. That way we can get our for and against better than the Cowboys and can hopefully put us back in the number one position.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Jono078 said:
I think the raiders will come out firing but they just play within themselves and stick with sides waiting for the mistake to give them the edge. As long as we don't make too many errors we should win that game pretty comfortable.

jacko

Juniors
I think Lowrie has earned his spot in first grade. Plenty of impact his year off the bench. Be interesting to see the team in a couple of weeks when perry, tolar, reyno and abes are all back on deck!!

northey

First Grade
Yeah i am happy that lowrie is on the run on team

2001 - 32-36
2002 - 12-28
2003 - 12-52

i remember the 2003 game because i was doing rehearsals for a performance. during in the break i was listening to the game, i was so upset, cause 4 people in the performance were tigers supporters

Ben

Bench
Be interesting to see the team in a couple of weeks when perry, tolar, reyno and abes are all back on deck!!
I think the forward pack will be something like this when those players return:

8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Smith
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Reynoldson

14. Davico
15. Woolnough
16. Abraham
17. Tolar

Frederick

Staff member
*drool*
That'd have to be one of the best forward packs in the comp, if not THE best.

Jono078

Referee
I wonder if Hagan would have the guts to go with that forward pack though.

I can definetly see him dropping 2 of them for Tanner, Lowrie or Brown. While they wont let us down, that forward pack/bench named above is just amazing!

Ben

Bench
I wanted to try to get Brown in there for his impact value, but i just had no idea who to drop. Thoughts?

keeney

First Grade
Too many props man, although the backrowers can play close to 80 minutes, a team with 5 props is gonna have tired forwards.