What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
I'm Mannah's biggest fan.

He routinely made 10m per run, made his tackles, and represented our club off the field with class.

The problem was that he is not an on-field leader.

But as far as I'm concerned, Tim Mannah is a bloody Eels legend.

How he kept playing after his brother passed away is totally beyond me...that's commitment, and to be honest, he should have taken some time away to grieve.

Bloke is an absolute stud of our club, imo.
💯

The Predictor

Juniors
I'm Mannah's biggest fan.

He routinely made 10m per run, made his tackles, and represented our club off the field with class.

The problem was that he is not an on-field leader.

But as far as I'm concerned, Tim Mannah is a bloody Eels legend.

How he kept playing after his brother passed away is totally beyond me...that's commitment, and to be honest, he should have taken some time away to gri
Bloke is an absolute stud of our club, imo.
100 percent he was all class and effort, though not many here appeared to rate, and the way Brad finished him tells me everything about the “man” he had no right, Brad was a petty little bitch

just back on mannah, look how often I he sacrifice his eyebrows :(

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All those players who loved him so much and went to market and screwed the club for every dollar they could. Including the club co captans. Loved him heaps apparently.
You don’t know how much they’re on. Maybe they went to market because we lowballed them and screwed them for the cheapest contracts we could pay.

Gronk

Staff member
In 2014, Moimoi decided to retire from the NRL after 11 years and 201 first grade games the Eels. The club had advised Moimoi that he would not be retained for the following season. In 2015, Moimoi spoke to the media about his time at Parramatta and how he had felt betrayed by coach Brad Arthur.
Naied it. Must be FFMM.

Bennett did the same to King Wally and everyone sat up and said woah.

So you are an astute merkin or just an arsehole, depending on who who gets the chop and by whom.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
In 2014, Moimoi decided to retire from the NRL after 11 years and 201 first grade games the Eels. The club had advised Moimoi that he would not be retained for the following season. In 2015, Moimoi spoke to the media about his time at Parramatta and how he had felt betrayed by coach Brad Arthur.

Don't think it was Fui, Mannah said we tried to low ball the player, came up with an offer of third of what he was on......pretty clear from Fui's book we never made an offer and BA thought he was passed it....

Can you write a poem before the last round.
Battle of the spoon
Yay.

I was thinking of a sing-a-long!

But I’m in that rare group of merkii that thought BA was aborted too early leading to certain medical complications with the eels unable to become fully staunch and erect afterwards. It was horrid timing.

And of course, Ryles let my Saints buddies down when he turned up his nose at them.

Unforigiven

But there’s been Gutho to shine his light on your team this year. Hes become one of my favourite players in the whole comp.

I’m talking him up all over town and hope we sign him.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yep, Arthur’s got the best out of them that year, and plenty of other years. A few of them made their Origin debuts at Parra.
Who out of the lot you responded too below made there Origin debuts at Parra under Arthur.

Jnr Paulo in 2020 would be it.

Norman, Peats left and played origin while at other clubs.

Hoppa played his best origin on debut in 2011 at Manly.

Tepai even Bellamy can't polish him what hope did BA have.

The team was much stronger than what Kearney and Stuart were left with.

Norman,Peats,Mau,Hoppa plus Junior Paulo and Tepai. Hayne also played a Dally M season.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Trent Robinson over the last 4 years in finals is 2 from 7........

Bellamy is 2 from 6, last 3 years.....

similar percentage to BA, did they suddenly stop being able to coach......

we all know they are the best run clubs and have the best rosters....

interesting....