What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Wests Tigers First Grade

Pumba

First Grade
Knights v Wests Tigers First Grade Round 10

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - Newcastle Knights

NEWCASTLE v WESTS TIGERS AT CAMPBELLTOWN STADIUM
3.00PM SUNDAY, 14 MAY 2006
FIRST GRADE
Coach: Michael Hagan
  1. David Seage
  2. Brian Carney
  3. Matthew Gidley
  4. George Carmont
  5. Anthony Quinn
  6. Kurt Gidley
  7. Andrew Johns (C)
  8. Craig Smith
  9. Danny Buderus
  10. Adam Woolnough
  11. Steve Simpson
  12. Todd Lowrie
  13. Reegan Tanner
Interchange:
  1. Luke Davico
  2. Jarrod Mullen
  3. Riley Brown
  4. Chris Bailey
Todd Lowrie moves from the bench to the second row. it will be good to see how Chris Bailey goes in Firstgrade, how has been in Premier League?. Im still not sure about having 2 utilities on the bench other then that not much change to last week.

Never seen Chris Bailey in action so should be interesting, interesting that he got a look in before White, Worth and Royal though I assume his form must have justified it.

colonel_123

Juniors
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his side to play Newcastle Knights at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Sunday, May 14.
Kick-off is 3pm.

1: Brett Hodgson ©
2: Daniel Fitzhenry
3: Dean Collis
4: Paul Whatuira
5: Shane Elford
6: Jamaal Lolesi
7: Scott Prince
8: Todd Payten
9: Robbie Farah
10: John Skandalis
11: Ben Galea
12: Anthony Laffranchi
13: Dene Halatau

Interchange:
14: Chris Heighington
15: Bryce Gibbs
16: Benji Marshall
17: Ryan O'Hara

Casualty Ward
Rocky Trimarchi (shoulder - rd 15)
Liam Fulton (shoulder - season)

Frederick

Staff member
I've been pretty impressed with what I've seen of Chris Bailey in Premmy League, so here's hoping his first grade debut is equally as impressive

cram

Bench
I read this morning that Reynoldson was expected to picked if he trained through the week. He may be a late inclusion?

knights9

Juniors
Its a good side. Hope Bailey has a good first grade debut, I dont know why Mullen is still on the bench.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
As per usual, no surprises in that team really. Shapes to be a great match.

Jayell

Juniors
It would be a great shame if Kidley was to pick up a minor injury on friday night and couldn't play, wouldn't it??
Oh well, guess we'll have to use that Mullen guy..................

Johns Magic

Referee
Our bench looks weaker and weaker by the match. Thank God Davico's there. We really can't afford anymore injuries to the forwards.

Rod

Bench
Perry comes back next week. It would be good to have Reyno back for this week but tbh I don't really mind if our bench is a bit smaller than usual, we know that the Tigers forwards aren't known for their size anyway so having a mobile pack shouldn't have any troubles with them. It would be nice to get some of the big boys back though.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah with the bigs boys leading the charge in our pack there aren't many sides that can rattle them. Can't wait for Perry and Reyno to come back.

Look at that 100 posts.

benno

Juniors
Chris Bailey has been insane in premier..he makes good meters and has a sweet offload....saw Reno at the gym today...he looked pritty good..Adrian was training him so who knows...but wouldnt be surprised if he waits a week..Tolar is a possible inclusion as well..but a definante one next week...
so ther'yr all commin bak..jolly good

Roy

Juniors
that could be the first time in who nows how long, that all our players are fit to be selected