What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

knights vs panthers

AdamH

Juniors
Newcastle are a quality team and we are the Premiers. I'm just hoping for a nice tight game, and of course a Panthers win. ;-)

This weekend is gonna be very hard to pick any game. I hope the Panthers win, but I have a feeling that the Knights will pull it off.

Gidsgal

Juniors
The Knights to win, even though Panthers are the defending premiers, The Knights will thrash them in the first game back of the season!!! It will be one great game to watch over the weekend!!!

The Panthers pack is light years ahead of Newcastle.

Johns is just coming back from a neck injury, questions over Ben Kennedy......

Penrith will be without Girdler but they were without him for most of last season too.

I think with a big crowd and the season kickoff by the current Premiers, Penrith could come out and put a large score past the Knights.

They wont blown them off the park, I just think they will outlast them.

Panthers by 14.

Pazza

First Grade
lets hope for a tight thriller, it would be such a great way to start the season.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
ash the bash said:
any predictions on the crowd :roll:
chances of a sell out :clap:

I think all the reserved seating is sold out and some of the General Admission is also but i'm pretty sure there is still some of those left to purchase.

sydraider said:
If kennedy and parsons are fit, the panthers are bantha fodder.

I dont know. Parsons isnt much of a player once the opposition back puts a good hit on him.

Remember how he fell apart in the WCC a couple of years ago. That was embarrasing!

sydraider said:
If kennedy and parsons are fit, the panthers are bantha fodder.

I dont know. Parsons isnt much of a player once the opposition back puts a good hit on him.

Remember how he fell apart in the WCC a couple of years ago. That was embarrasing!

sydraider

First Grade
OK LETS TALK ABOUT WCC, REMEMBER THE ONE THAT WAS JUST PLAYED NOT SO LONG AGO????

ALL IM SAYING IS WITH THEIR FULL COMPLIMENT OF FORWARDS AND JOEY BOMBING (IT TOOK ME 7 YEARS TO MAKE THE GRADE) WESSER LIKE A WORLD WAR TWO CAMPAIGN, THE PANTHERS ARE STUFFED.

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRONCOS WHEN JOEY CAME BACK FROM INJURY, LOL IF I RECALL THEY GOT SMASHED, THE GUY WILL BE PRIMED AND IF HE HAS A FULL DECK OF FORWARDS PROPELLING HIM, THEY WILL BE HARD TO STOP.

Latest posts