What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Roosters Post match Talk

ozzie

Bench
antonius said:
Thread for all the after match discussion

well here is one before the match - good luck to you guys and may the best team win...I just love footy and I like to see a good game

Misanthrope

Staff member
SPOILER

What an embarassment. I haven't been that P***ed off at the Knights since we got smashed by Cronulla back in 2002.

I am beyond embarassed now.. I am just going to laugh at our heartless performances from now on.... It is quite obvious the players dont care... So why should the fans care.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We need to get some players back on deck. We're starting to look like South Sydney did before last week. It's just becoming painful to be a fan. Hages needs to make some changes, and stop staying loyal to guys who obviously aren't staying loyal to the jersey.

Bring on Manly. If we don't win that, we're finished.

It is so obvious.. And if ANYONE objects to this, then you are blind.. It is obvious that the players dont give a f**k about the jersey, they dont give a f**k about anything.. Yes i got bagged for saying it last week.. But cmon, our team is now a heartless, passionless bunch of untalented hacks.

I am very seriously thinking about putting a few bucks on us for the spoon, while the odds are stilll decent.. Because in a few weeks, we will be the favourites.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't waste your money CH. New Zealand have even less passion than our mob at the moment. Give the Kiwis a sniff of a wooden spoon, and they'll sink lower than a snake playing limbo to get it.

Alex28

Coach
bloody hell...we all predicted what will happen...and now it has happened we are embarrased and ashamed?

we saw this coming. look at the squad of players that we had out, and look at the quality of the players we were playing against. tonight wasn't about not being loyal to the jersey - tonight was about being hopelessly outgunned by our opposition.

one thing...Tahu is not a centre. he is awful in defence without someone to keep him in position.

les norton

First Grade
Im sorry John....I still dont want to hear that crap a week later. Im all for you saying what you reckon...i dont and prob will never agree.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We've got Manly and the Sharks over the next fortnight. Can we expect any troops back? Or is it best to just wait until the bye and hope for the best for the last quarter of the season?

exknightsfan

Juniors
seriously, do we want the team to make the 8,just write this season off and start again next year, with the injury list and the lack of passion its not worth it

I am sorry, but if i actually said what i felt about our team right now everyone would be offended by it..

I dont cry very often.. But if the knights continue the way they have then i probably will...

The knights mean everything to me.. and to see them.. to see them perform the way they are is just heartbreaking, words cant express the way im feeling.. Going from heights of the bulldogs and broncos victories and almost beating the roosters, to 4 losses in a row, including 2 floggings, it is just so hard to take..

I am sorry, i just cant sit through us getting thrashed *edit Les*bunch of f**kwits.

Our juniors arent aiming up, they arent playing premier league anymore, they may of been good in the lower grades, but this is the top grade, time to start aiming up.. All the raps some of you have put on our young players have tuirned out to be a total load of shit..

We need to buy players, we need them big time, we need to f**k off perry, we need a work horse.. Bring back billy peden from retirement.. Do somethiong, we need a senior figure out there..

Ahh f**k it.. Im talking crap... Im dissapointed.. I will never stop supporting my team, i just hate to lose, and i hate to be flogged...

....... :cry:

thuganomics

Coach
Well hopefully BK will be back next week ( so he says )
and parso and hughes are due back next week.
Carmont is a liability in defence, he is dead set shocking.

Latest posts