What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Sharks Post Match Thread

~bedsy~

First Grade
I agree with everything everyone has said.
I think after getting 4 no trys, they definatly dropped in spirit, you see it happen to teams all the time. I think if the Carney try was aloud and the Quinn try was awarded (like they should have been) it would have been a very different story.

thuganomics

Coach
Question - Sometime in the second half, Joey put up a huge bomb that Simmons fumbled. Simmons everntually kicked the ball from in the in goal line and the ball went into touch 5m in the field of play. Is it just me or should that of been a 10m scrum? The decision was a drop out....

Yosh

Coach
josh perry should play origin. he is gold i must say. i would even say the best prop, if he didnt give away 13 penalties a game. that would also include getting suspended or sent off or injured. he would definatly be the best prop in the game. GIVE HIM ANOTHER SOO JERSEY!!!

p.s also i am NOT josh perry, or related to him. infact i have never met him in real life.

Ben

Bench
thuganomics said:
Question - Sometime in the second half, Joey put up a huge bomb that Simmons fumbled. Simmons everntually kicked the ball from in the in goal line and the ball went into touch 5m in the field of play. Is it just me or should that of been a 10m scrum? The decision was a drop out....
They said that he had already knocked on before he kicked the ball out.

princess plj

Juniors
well i felt a bit robbed - did kimmorley pay the ref or something so he can look good?? we came so close yet were so far. had things gone our way a bit it would have been a different story. i hate losing to sharks :x

Jono078

Referee
Did anyone see Todd Carney's try just before H/T? Makes me think back to Quinns disallowed one against the Sharks :(
^ ^ ^ Just about Quinn's try against the Sharks really..

Latest posts