What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Sharks. Post Match Thread

northey

First Grade
Northey, I assume you did notice the ABSENCE OF A BALL in this picture. That to me makes the "against the rules spear tackle" even worse. I hope that the cheap pig gets many weeks for this action. KEEP HIM AWAYS FROM THE KNIGHTS SARGE!!!!!!!!!

indeed i did!

antonius

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
I saw you too Ian-do you ever sit down??-Would have intro.except I couldnt move
Had a great time at the footy cause i was there with my twin nieces-1 is a knights-1 is a Sharks supporter-8 year olds so there was lots of horseplay and tickling going on and mock crankyness afterwards so I had fun anyways.
There were a couple of kids right in front of us Holla, one in a Knights jumper, and one in a Sharks, maybe it was them? we were around 20 metres away from Ian going towards the main grandstand on the Goninan Hill. The Sharks supporters in front of us were a good bunch. Three young guys one of who made me laugh when he said "If we win this it'll be the greatest day of my life" LOL. I thought to myself "you must lead a pretty boring life" But they were good guys, all friendly type stuff.

We sit towards the new stand side
Towards the back but not full at the back
probably 20m away from Ian on the other side :lol:
That is of coarse once he sits down :shock: :shock:

antonius

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
We sit towards the new stand side
Towards the back but not full at the back
probably 20m away from Ian on the other side :lol:
That is of coarse once he sits down :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes I noticed that, he's up and down like bloody yo-yo. But hey a true fan, goes alone (so it aint a social event), gets there early wears the gear. It really is good to put a face to a name.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well if you have seen a girl in the new concourse with a blue wig on... that's me :lol:

antonius

Coach
I'll be looking next game Bedsy, I'll bring the boat binoculars along and scan the concourse for you.

~bedsy~

First Grade
:lol: It has pig tails and all.
Well I try to stand out... I also have a Roosters supporter with me... that would make anyone stand out :lol: