What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Sharks

1 Dane Gagai 2 Nathan Ross 3 Sione Mata’utia 4 Pat Mata’utia 5 Akuila Uate 6 Brock Lamb 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Sam Mataora 9 Danny Levi 10 Daniel Saifiti 11 Tariq Sims 12 Jacob Saifiti 13 Jeremy Smith Interchange: 14 Tyler Randell 15 Korbin Sims 16 Jack Stockwell 17 Mickey Paea 18 Pauli Pauli

I believe Hodkinson is in doubt with a knee injury and has failed to complete a training session. Pearsall has been training at halfback.

Could get ugly. But we are used to that.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
1 Dane Gagai 2 Nathan Ross 3 Sione Mata?utia 4 Pat Mata?utia 5 Akuila Uate 6 Brock Lamb 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Sam Mataora 9 Danny Levi 10 Daniel Saifiti 11 Tariq Sims 12 Jacob Saifiti 13 Jeremy Smith Interchange: 14 Tyler Randell 15 Korbin Sims 16 Jack Stockwell 17 Mickey Paea 18 Pauli Pauli

I believe Hodkinson is in doubt with a knee injury and has failed to complete a training session. Pearsall has been training at halfback.

Could get ugly. But we are used to that.

I hope he plays just so i get to watch him run like an excited 6-year-old again...

He had such an awkward style of running last week. I hope it was just nerves, he'll get f*cked up is he tries to carry the ball like that.

perverse

Referee
This will be all sorts of bad. I look forward to the bitching session that will commence a few minutes after kickoff, when we inevitably drop the ball and give away a cheap penalty or two to concede our first of many tries conceded.

Burns

First Grade
Hodkinson out, Jack Cogger to debut and start at 7.

Not sure whether to be terrified or excited.

LOL if Lamb and Cogger lead us to a win. It would be so us if it happens. Especially if they click and we go on a run.

PhilGould

Bench
Hopefully Lamb & Cogger combine as well as they do in under 20's/junior rep teams. Realistically though, he's a small 18 year old who I would say is at least 2 years off being ready for first grade, playing outside a 19 year old kid with 1 game in first grade. I'm excited but expecting the worst for tomorrow.

macavity

Referee
Hopefully Lamb & Cogger combine as well as they do in under 20's/junior rep teams. Realistically though, he's a small 18 year old who I would say is at least 2 years off being ready for first grade, playing outside a 19 year old kid with 1 game in first grade. I'm excited but expecting the worst for tomorrow.

I am seriously concerned Cogger is going to get hurt.

Spot On

Coach
oh well, blooding another one. Does it feel any better if we use the line, "Let's think about the bigger picture?'