What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I couldn't give a rat's if we win by 50 or lose by 50 or win by 4 or whatever. It has been a truly horrid performance by both teams and I don't think I've seen any one person show anything remotely resembling NRL ability who could step up if needed. Actually, the number 12 has been good in patches... But I doubt Sheens will pick him in first grade...
It was very physical for a reserve grade game.

hindy111

Post Whore
How is Morretti not in the top 30. By far the best forward on the field today. Moimesea gets a 2yr contract. Really?

I'd go as far as saying the kids already better then Murchie and Makatoa.

Chipmunk

Coach
How is Morretti not in the top 30. By far the best forward on the field today. Moimesea gets a 2yr contract. Really?

I'd go as far as saying the kids already better then Murchie and Makatoa.
Having seen Moretti I think he's on par with Rodwell. Rodwell is Top 30, but is he really going to get a game? We need better players in our Top 30 than Rodwell and Moretti if we're going anywhere

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
I thought Arthur and Wakeham were the two best on ground. Jake might not be the most athletically gifted player but he reads the game beautifully. He is still eight years ~ until he will be at his peak people.

Happy that Doorey churned through 80 minutes and I thought Moretti was one of our better forwards. I see the potential in Mataele.

Waqa. Well…. Like Luke Brooks, it’s evident that he needs a change of scenery.

Latest posts